Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2018.4, 2019.3
Billboard Particle System rolls in the Game View with "Allow Roll" disabled when a Camera is rotating around it
1. Open user attached project
2. Enter Play Mode
3. Observe the Game View
Expected: The Camera rotates around the cloud without it rotating itself
Actual: The cloud rotates from time to time and only in the Game View
Reproducible with: 2018.3.0b2, 2019.1.0a1
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.11f1, 2018.2.9f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'