Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.3.X
Billboard Particle System rolls in the Game View with "Allow Roll" disabled when a Camera is rotating around it
1. Open user attached project
2. Enter Play Mode
3. Observe the Game View
Expected: The Camera rotates around the cloud without it rotating itself
Actual: The cloud rotates from time to time and only in the Game View
Reproducible with: 2018.3.0b2, 2019.1.0a1
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.11f1, 2018.2.9f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- deadlock in AssetDatabase_AcceleratorClient_Scheduling.ScheduledRequest_Status_InProgress
- Texture Compression settings on Android and WebGL Platforms are reset to default when building the project using a script
- Camera active Texture is not written if another camera has a Script using "OnRenderImage"
- The Camera's background color is white when the device Appearance is "Light Mode"
- Some GameObjects ignore the Default Parent when creating them in the Hierarchy