Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Batch mode async method invoked from -executeMethod unexpectedly terminated by -quit timeout
How to reproduce:
1. Extract "AsyncExecuteAndWait.zip" project
2. Open the project (the Library must be rebuilt with every Unity version or the issue will not reproduce)
3. Close all the Unity Editors
4. Import the attached "build.bat" file into the project
5. In "build.bat" file modify the Editor location
6. Run "build.bat" via cmd
7. Observe cmd and a generated file called "vlog.log" (this takes about 5 minutes)
Expected result: no errors are thrown, in "vlog.log" unity "Builder.VoidDoBuild" function is called and the contents of it are printed
Actual result: error is thrown "Aborting batchmode due to failure: Timeout while executing 'executeMethod' method 'Builder.VoidDoBuild'."
Reproducible with: 2019.2.16f1, 2019.3.0f2, 2020.1.0a15
Could not test with: 2017.4, 2018.4 async functions were not yet implemented, errors are thrown. 2020.1 due to error "Failed to activate/update license via batch mode"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- OnApplicationPause pauseStatus is incorrect after losing focus on macOS
- Animator Blend Tree weight defaults to 0 for a frame when AnimationClipPlayable is created with script in Play Mode
- Memory gets allocated for GC each frame when using PrefabStageUtility.GetPrefabStage
- Light brightness gets intense until the 'Lightmap Encoding' quality is changed when baking Lightmap
- [Preset] Some properties cannot be excluded from Texture Importer Preset through the Inspector window