Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Batch mode async method invoked from -executeMethod unexpectedly terminated by -quit timeout
How to reproduce:
1. Extract "AsyncExecuteAndWait.zip" project
2. Open the project (the Library must be rebuilt with every Unity version or the issue will not reproduce)
3. Close all the Unity Editors
4. Import the attached "build.bat" file into the project
5. In "build.bat" file modify the Editor location
6. Run "build.bat" via cmd
7. Observe cmd and a generated file called "vlog.log" (this takes about 5 minutes)
Expected result: no errors are thrown, in "vlog.log" unity "Builder.VoidDoBuild" function is called and the contents of it are printed
Actual result: error is thrown "Aborting batchmode due to failure: Timeout while executing 'executeMethod' method 'Builder.VoidDoBuild'."
Reproducible with: 2019.2.16f1, 2019.3.0f2, 2020.1.0a15
Could not test with: 2017.4, 2018.4 async functions were not yet implemented, errors are thrown. 2020.1 due to error "Failed to activate/update license via batch mode"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Tabbed headers in editor windows need a style update
- [Android][IL2CPP] App crashes after executing Application.Quit
- [iOS] ReplayKit.APIAvailable returns 'false' on the first call on iOS 13 devices
- Texture preview can be clicked through
- [Progress] Progress bar does not revert to unresponsive status after another task completes