Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.4.0
[BakedDirection][BakedIntensity] Lightmap object preview doesn't show up and console is flooded with NullReferenceExceptions
Reproduction steps(GIF attached):
1. Open attached project.
2. Open "Simple_Scene" scene.
3. Go to "Window > Lighting > Scene" and click "Build".
4. Select "Plane" or "Cube" game object in the hierarchy.
5. Go to "Window > Lighting > Object" tab.
6. Click on "Preview" button if "Preview" tab is expanded.
7. Click on "Charting" button.
8. Select "Baked Intensity" or "Baked Direction".
* Lightmap object preview doesn't show up.
* Inspector and Lighting tabs gets unresponsive.
* Console is flooded with:
NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
UnityEditor.LightingWindowObjectTab.ObjectPreview (Rect r) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/SceneModeWindows/LightingWindowObjectTab.cs:185)
UnityEditor.LightingWindow.PreviewSection () (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/SceneModeWindows/LightingWindow.cs:291)
UnityEditor.LightingWindow.OnGUI () (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/SceneModeWindows/LightingWindow.cs:245)
System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/mono/build/mcs/class/corlib/System.Reflection/MonoMethod.cs:222)
Regression introduced in: 5.4.0b4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website