Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 12.0.X
Found in [Package]
Baked cookies in URP don't react to changes in cookie size
Open the Universal_Lighting test project.
Open the 220_LightCookie_Baked scene.
Set GI bake mode to auto.
Edit the cookie size.
Expected behavior: the GI system is re-baking when the size is changed.
Actual behavior: the GI system is not reacting to changes in cookie size.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- IL2CPP Player crashes when there aren't enough Thread Static Slots
- Articulation Body tree changes behavior after attaching a trigger Collider
- Fatal freeze when playing a VFX made with VFX Graph and consisting many effects
- "Failed to download Build.data.br file" error is thrown when building projects for WebGL with the Compression Format set to "Brotli"
- Documentation Link does not work when the "New Panel Settings" question mark is clicked