Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 12.0.X
Found in [Package]
Baked cookies in URP don't react to changes in cookie size
Open the Universal_Lighting test project.
Open the 220_LightCookie_Baked scene.
Set GI bake mode to auto.
Edit the cookie size.
Expected behavior: the GI system is re-baking when the size is changed.
Actual behavior: the GI system is not reacting to changes in cookie size.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader warnings are thrown when creating a new empty 3D HDRP project
- Crash on tlsf_free when exiting the Play mode in a specific project
- Advanced Object Picker switches to Classic with Error "Exception caught with search engine (Object Selector)Advanced" when opening multiple Object Picker windows
- The "secondary" touchpoint reverts to the previous position when the "primary" touchpoint is released and re-engaged on WebGL applications
- GameObject with Visual Effect Graph Component is blooming when the VFX Graph Color is set to "0" and Alpha is set "1"