Search Issue Tracker
Bad user response is when updating the licences
When user "Checks for Updates", there is no user response while the checking and updating takes place like a progress wheel or similar.
Regardless if there was any updates or not the user get an information dialog about the licences is updated.
1. Navigate to Manage licences
2. Check for updates
RESULT: For a while nothing happens
After a while Information dialog appears saying Licences has been updated
- Progress wheel should be shown when checking and updating the licences until the result is shown for the user
(If the user is impatient and starts clicking several times they updating does not happens and Unity needs to be closed down before any updates can take place)
- If the licences was updated it would be nice to know and with what
- I the licences was not updated it would be nice to know, nothing to be updated
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unresponsive front facing UI fields with specific rotations when using World Space canvas with Ignore Reversed Graphics enabled
- Rigidbody Collision Detection mode cannot be updated after setting the isKinematic field to true then false during runtime
- "No valid Unity Editor license found. Please contact your adminstrator." error thrown when opening 2019.3.0a12 project
- ping.DestroyPing does not work resulting in increasing ping delay
- The cursor is visible when using CursorLockMode.Locked in the standalone build