Search Issue Tracker
Bad user response is when updating the licences
When user "Checks for Updates", there is no user response while the checking and updating takes place like a progress wheel or similar.
Regardless if there was any updates or not the user get an information dialog about the licences is updated.
1. Navigate to Manage licences
2. Check for updates
RESULT: For a while nothing happens
After a while Information dialog appears saying Licences has been updated
- Progress wheel should be shown when checking and updating the licences until the result is shown for the user
(If the user is impatient and starts clicking several times they updating does not happens and Unity needs to be closed down before any updates can take place)
- If the licences was updated it would be nice to know and with what
- I the licences was not updated it would be nice to know, nothing to be updated
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unable to switch to different material when selecting another material from Asset selector window on Particle System Material
- [UI] Float type parameter in the Animator Controller displays 0.0 after being changed to a value <0.05
- Inspector displaying wrong characters when using ANSI encoding and non latin characters in a Shader property
- Error in console when using the progress bar API along with Texture compression
- NullReferenceException when selecting a Dropdown Component override in the Prefab Overrides menu for the second time