Search Issue Tracker
Bad user response is when updating the licences
When user "Checks for Updates", there is no user response while the checking and updating takes place like a progress wheel or similar.
Regardless if there was any updates or not the user get an information dialog about the licences is updated.
1. Navigate to Manage licences
2. Check for updates
RESULT: For a while nothing happens
After a while Information dialog appears saying Licences has been updated
- Progress wheel should be shown when checking and updating the licences until the result is shown for the user
(If the user is impatient and starts clicking several times they updating does not happens and Unity needs to be closed down before any updates can take place)
- If the licences was updated it would be nice to know and with what
- I the licences was not updated it would be nice to know, nothing to be updated
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Modifying scoped registries in project manifest does not update Package Manager UI window
- Models change their position in scene when reimporting them in 2019.4
- Texture 'Read/Write' option does not double the memory in Profiler
- [Particle System] Ribbon trails are connected in the wrong order when moving the Particle System with faster movements
- Pixel perfect setting not applied immediately