Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.9f1
[Backport] [UIR] Vector image rendering ignores target rect position
How to reproduce:
1. Open project "Interface 2.0.zip"
2. Open "Scene" Scene (Assets>Scenes>Scene)
3. Make sure the Game window is open
4. In the Hierarchy window expand Canvas>Element>Image and select "Image"
5. In the Inspector window scroll down and press on "Inline Style"
6. Adjust the Padding value
7. Observe the Game window top right corner
Expected result: The vector image is scaled from the center
Actual result: The vector image is scaled from the top left corner
Reproducible with: 2021.2.0b16, 2022.1.0a12
Could not test with: 2019.4.31f1, 2020.3.20f1, 2021.1.25f1 (Errors: Assets/Interface/ThemeAsset.cs(8,64): error CS8124: Tuple must contain at least two elements.)
Workaround: In the "Element" tab open "Image" and set Vector to "None" then set Texture to any Texture and switch Type from "Vector" to "Texture"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The <sprite> tag inserted image from a Sprite Asset into the UI Builder Button disappears when the Inlined Style Text Shadow Horizontal or Vertical Offset is set to be more than 0 px
- Build fails when building with ILCPP Scripting Backend and ARMv7 as the Target Architecture
- Textures turn black in Player when they are referenced by a script instance
- [Android] Virtual device crashes with "Scudo ERROR: invalid chunk state when deallocating address" error in Firebase Test Lab when Optimized Frame Pacing is enabled
- Particle System does not resume when its Culling Mode is set to "Pause" or "Pause and Catch-up," and particle position simulate in world space