Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.3.40f1, 2021.3.10f1
[Backport] [Sprite Atlas V1] Editor crashes when calling SpriteAtlasUtility.PackAtlases
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. In the top toolbar, select Test -> Pack Atlases
Expected result: Atlases are packed
Actual result: Editor crashes
Reproducible with: 2019.4.29f1, 2020.3.15f1, 2021.1.16f1, 2021.2.0b6, 2022.1.0a4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform