Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.3.6f1, 2022.1.7f1
[Backport] OnPostRender is called multiple times per frame when setting Application.targetFrameRate
1. Open the attached user's Unity project "TestOnPostRender.zip"
2. Go to Assets > Scenes folder
3. Open "SampleScene.unity" and enter the Play mode
4. Observe "Update" and "OnPostRender" in the Game view
Expected result: OnPostRender is called once per frame
Actual result: OnPostRender is called multiple times per frame
Reproducible with: 2021.2.0a2, 2021.2.19f1, 2022.1.0b15, 2022.2.0a8
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.37f1, 2020.3.33f1, 2021.2.0a1, 2022.2.0a9
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Reflection Probe doesn't load until it's selected in the Hierarchy window when the project has been opened
- "ArgumentNullException" error in the Console when selecting certain ScriptableObjects and entering Play Mode
- Configurable joints become bouncier when setting "Bounciness" below 1
- Prefabs get corrupted when editing Particle System curves
- Colors on images become darker when enabling "Vertex Color Always in Gamma Color Space"
Resolution Note (fix version 2022.1.7f1):
Fixed in 2022.1.7f1