Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
[Backport] "Invalid memory pointer was detected in ThreadsafeLinearAllocator::Deallocate!" error when Sprite is in Atlas with Tight Packing
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "sprite.zip"
2. Open File>Build Settings...
3. Enable Development Build
4. Build And Run the project
Expected results: The Sprite is visible on screen and there are no errors in the Console window
Actual results: "Invalid memory pointer was detected in ThreadsafeLinearAllocator::Deallocate!" errors in the Console window and the Sprite is not visible on the screen
Reproducible with: 3.0.18 (2019.4.34f1), 5.1.7 (2020.3.26f1), 7.0.3 (2021.2.8f1), 8.0.0-pre.5 (2022.1.0b4, 2022.2.0a2)
Notes: Reproducible with both Sprite Atlas V1 and V2, and only when Tight Packing is enabled
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [UI Builder] The border of VisualElement is not created when slicing a pixel art sprite
- [VFX Graph] Bounds padding not working
- Page is missing when looking up documentation for the Custom Function module when it is renamed
- "Shading Mode” isn't set to “Shaded” when pressing a shortcut set for the “Scene View -> Render Mode/Shaded"
- “+” and “-” buttons can't be pressed because the text field of the first array element is being focused in the Tile Palette window