Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.3.6f1, 2022.1.6f1
[Backport] IndexOutOfRangeException is thrown when triggering ShowObjectPicker in a custom Node Graph
1. Open the user's attached project
2. Open script "Assets/Examples/MathGraph/Editor/MathGraphEditor.cs"
3. Change the code and save it
4. Open asset "Assets/Examples/MathGraph/New Math Graph.asset"
5. Right-click the opened graph and select "Add existing Skill Node"
6. Observe the Console
Expected result: There are no errors in the Console
Actual result: IndexOutOfRangeException errors are thrown in the Console
Reproducible with: 2021.2.0a14, 2021.2.19f1, 2021.3.2f1, 2022.1.0f1, 2022.2.0a12
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.38f1, 2020.3.24f1, 2021.2.0a13
- errors are only thrown after editing the MathGraphEditor.cs script and stop after relaunching the Editor
- errors are not thrown if Object Selector is set to "Advanced" in the Preferences
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget
- Unity_BaseInstanceID is always zero when rendering multiple meshes and instancing with the same buffer
- UI Document button's text does not resize relatively when size in percentage (%) is used
- Event.current.mousePosition has an offset of 1px along the y-axis in WebGL build when the mouse button is released
Resolution Note (fix version 2022.1.6f1):
Fixed in 2022.1.6f1