Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.3.6f1, 2022.1.6f1
[Backport] IndexOutOfRangeException is thrown when triggering ShowObjectPicker in a custom Node Graph
1. Open the user's attached project
2. Open script "Assets/Examples/MathGraph/Editor/MathGraphEditor.cs"
3. Change the code and save it
4. Open asset "Assets/Examples/MathGraph/New Math Graph.asset"
5. Right-click the opened graph and select "Add existing Skill Node"
6. Observe the Console
Expected result: There are no errors in the Console
Actual result: IndexOutOfRangeException errors are thrown in the Console
Reproducible with: 2021.2.0a14, 2021.2.19f1, 2021.3.2f1, 2022.1.0f1, 2022.2.0a12
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.38f1, 2020.3.24f1, 2021.2.0a13
- errors are only thrown after editing the MathGraphEditor.cs script and stop after relaunching the Editor
- errors are not thrown if Object Selector is set to "Advanced" in the Preferences
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The Editor becomes unresponsive and memory allocation errors are spammed in the Console when Generating Lightning
- Crash on BatchApplyPropertiesFromSourceAssetDB when opening a specific project
- Scene view Camera cannot be moved with WASD/QE keys when the Right Mouse Button is held down and the Mouse is not moved
- Crash when calling default interface method from virtual method with same name
- [Android] Unity does not include the ".aab" extension for an AppBundle when it is built via script with the buildPlayerOptions.locationPathName = "AppName.apk" and EditorUserBuildSettings.buildAppBundle = true