Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.3.6f1, 2022.1.6f1
[Backport] IndexOutOfRangeException is thrown when triggering ShowObjectPicker in a custom Node Graph
1. Open the user's attached project
2. Open script "Assets/Examples/MathGraph/Editor/MathGraphEditor.cs"
3. Change the code and save it
4. Open asset "Assets/Examples/MathGraph/New Math Graph.asset"
5. Right-click the opened graph and select "Add existing Skill Node"
6. Observe the Console
Expected result: There are no errors in the Console
Actual result: IndexOutOfRangeException errors are thrown in the Console
Reproducible with: 2021.2.0a14, 2021.2.19f1, 2021.3.2f1, 2022.1.0f1, 2022.2.0a12
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.38f1, 2020.3.24f1, 2021.2.0a13
- errors are only thrown after editing the MathGraphEditor.cs script and stop after relaunching the Editor
- errors are not thrown if Object Selector is set to "Advanced" in the Preferences
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Action can't be undone after changing the base Controller on the Animator Controller
- The Axes Gizmo is wiggling around when moving around the Scene View with enabled Physical Camera and Isometric View
- The script can be dragged and dropped before it is compiled
- Double clicking script field no longer opens it in the external script editor
- [Android] Build fails with built-in PAD custom asset(s) when using sample Addressable