Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.3.6f1, 2022.1.6f1
[Backport] IndexOutOfRangeException is thrown when triggering ShowObjectPicker in a custom Node Graph
1. Open the user's attached project
2. Open script "Assets/Examples/MathGraph/Editor/MathGraphEditor.cs"
3. Change the code and save it
4. Open asset "Assets/Examples/MathGraph/New Math Graph.asset"
5. Right-click the opened graph and select "Add existing Skill Node"
6. Observe the Console
Expected result: There are no errors in the Console
Actual result: IndexOutOfRangeException errors are thrown in the Console
Reproducible with: 2021.2.0a14, 2021.2.19f1, 2021.3.2f1, 2022.1.0f1, 2022.2.0a12
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.38f1, 2020.3.24f1, 2021.2.0a13
- errors are only thrown after editing the MathGraphEditor.cs script and stop after relaunching the Editor
- errors are not thrown if Object Selector is set to "Advanced" in the Preferences
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- AudioManager.Update takes up significantly more CPU time when a big number of Audio Sources are stopped at one time
- [Linux] Editor doesn't build a project when "Install into source code 'build' folder" is enabled after switching projects
- [OpenXR][Vulkan][URP] MSAA does not work on Quest 1/2 builds when using URP + OpenXR + Vulkan
- UI Builder lacks visual feedback on reordering elements when Unity Editor is set to Light Theme
- Crash on core::StringStorageDefault<char>::assign when opening a project