Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.3.7f1, 2022.1.8f1
[Backport] Duplicate Unlit Particle System draw calls can't be batched when there are multiple Lights in the Scene
1. Open the user's attached "UnlitBatchingRepro.zip" project
2. Open the "BatchBroken" Scene
3. Enter Play mode
4. Open the Frame Debugger (Window > Analysis > Frame Debugger)
5. Enable Frame Debugging
6. Select the "Particle System (1)" draw call
7. Observe the panel to the right of the draw call list
Expected result: The draw call is batched, no such message as "objects are affected by different forward lights"
Actual result: A message says that this draw call can't be batched with the previous one because "objects are affected by different forward lights"
Reproducible with: 2019.4.36f1, 2020.3.29f1, 2021.2.12f1, 2022.1.0b8, 2022.2.0a5
- Reproducible with Realtime, Mixed, and Baked Lights with the Built-in RP
- Does not seem to happen in either Universal RP or HDRP
- Tested with macOS
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Atlas remains loaded in memory after scene change or unloading assets
- Decompressing a DeflateStream under IL2CPP misses a few bytes
- Referred style sheet stays dirty after saving when using the UIBuilder
- The Height map Amplitude is not working when using HDRP/LayeredLit
- Infinite inertial tensor rotation values are not discarded (both AB and RB)