Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1.X
[AW] Key jumps between two values when scaling multiple keys
Steps to reproduce
1. Open attached project
2. Open scene "test"
3. Select "Particle System"
4. Open animation window
5. Open Curves tab
6. Select two keys of position.z that form a peak
7. Grab the bottom of the selection box and drag it up to flip the curve
8. Notice that once Y axis values of keys are close the curve starts to flip more than once
Doesn't reproduce when scaling using top, left or right sides/handles.
Reproduced with: 2017.3.0b5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- 3D Sample Scene (HDRP) template tutorial Welcome Dialog pop-up doesn't appear on project creation
- [Profiler] The Addressable Asset Module module outputs an ArgumentException when asset GUIDs produce a hash collision with Addressables
- Huge amounts of tests have a start delay when pressing "Run All" in the Test Runner
- Blackboard: Double borders around the tooltip
- [WebGL]VideoPlayer Rendering stops when setting FilterMode of a texture downloaded with UnityWebRequestTexture.GetTexture()