Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.1
[AW] Key jumps between two values when scaling multiple keys
Steps to reproduce
1. Open attached project
2. Open scene "test"
3. Select "Particle System"
4. Open animation window
5. Open Curves tab
6. Select two keys of position.z that form a peak
7. Grab the bottom of the selection box and drag it up to flip the curve
8. Notice that once Y axis values of keys are close the curve starts to flip more than once
Doesn't reproduce when scaling using top, left or right sides/handles.
Reproduced with: 2017.3.0b5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [TextMesh Pro] Using Ellipsis overflow causes some Emojis to turn into a Square when truncated
- Editor: Assembly icons are not shown correctly.
- [VR]Editor Crashes when exiting the Play Mode if VR support is enabled and a Particle System is emitting mesh instances
- Object with ISerializationCallbackReceiver Interface receives Serialization Callback when it has a private access level
- AssetModificationProcessor.OnWillCreateAsset Callbacks are inconsistent with different Assets