Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.1
[AW] Key jumps between two values when scaling multiple keys
Steps to reproduce
1. Open attached project
2. Open scene "test"
3. Select "Particle System"
4. Open animation window
5. Open Curves tab
6. Select two keys of position.z that form a peak
7. Grab the bottom of the selection box and drag it up to flip the curve
8. Notice that once Y axis values of keys are close the curve starts to flip more than once
Doesn't reproduce when scaling using top, left or right sides/handles.
Reproduced with: 2017.3.0b5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unity Ads Package conflict with Moq framework
- Particle system trails sprites modifies unexpectedly when Texture Sheet Animation is enabled
- "Density" in "Buoyancy Effector 2D" description is inaccurate and difficult to understand
- Some Isometric Tiles are not Rendered on the Tilemap when using "Chunk" Mode on the Tilemap Renderer
- Input.GetKeyUp and Input.GetKeyDown always Return False when used in the Coroutine with WaitForEndOfFrame Return type