Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1
[AW] Key jumps between two values when scaling multiple keys
Steps to reproduce
1. Open attached project
2. Open scene "test"
3. Select "Particle System"
4. Open animation window
5. Open Curves tab
6. Select two keys of position.z that form a peak
7. Grab the bottom of the selection box and drag it up to flip the curve
8. Notice that once Y axis values of keys are close the curve starts to flip more than once
Doesn't reproduce when scaling using top, left or right sides/handles.
Reproduced with: 2017.3.0b5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Universal RP] Missing Camera cannot be removed from Camera Stack after scene is saved
- Game View focus is lost when entering Play mode with maximized Game View (either by Shift+Space or options->Maximize)
- Switching refresh rate without switching resolution or fullscreen mode doesn't work
- [iOS] [IL2CPP] crash on il2cpp::os::Image::Initialize() on Application launch
- [iOS] crash when Notification with Data parameter set to null is pushed due to uncaught exception 'NSInvalidArgumentException'