Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1
[AW] Key jumps between two values when scaling multiple keys
Steps to reproduce
1. Open attached project
2. Open scene "test"
3. Select "Particle System"
4. Open animation window
5. Open Curves tab
6. Select two keys of position.z that form a peak
7. Grab the bottom of the selection box and drag it up to flip the curve
8. Notice that once Y axis values of keys are close the curve starts to flip more than once
Doesn't reproduce when scaling using top, left or right sides/handles.
Reproduced with: 2017.3.0b5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Awake is called in a different order when IProcessSceneWithReport.OnProcessScene() is called in the Editor and the Build
- LightEvent.AfterShadowMap CommandBuffer events are not being called when race condition occurs
- GUI Items are not found and highlighted when using Highligher.Highlight() method
- Opening a nested Prefab consisting of two prefabs results in a corrupted and broken prefab which becomes a Prefab variant.
- Visual C# Compiler fails to locate assembly if response file compiler argument path contains spaces