Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[AW] "k" hotkey makes an annoying "beep" sound
Use the "k" hotkey to create keys on a property in the AW...
every time "k" is used, an annoying "beep" sound is played, as if I hit the wrong hotkey or something, but it works fine.
Please remove the "beeep" sound!
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] Can't drag tabs across window boundaries from one container window to another
- Game Objects will lose their parents when moved between Scenes in the Scene Hierarchy if the Parent object is expanded
- GetHolesLODInfo doesn't match the content of the HeightmapSubRegion holes array
- PIX and NSIGHT shader debuggers don't work on DX12 with DXC compiled shaders
- MacOS Editor: new main window title is not draggable in the complete title bar area