Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[AW] "k" hotkey makes an annoying "beep" sound
Use the "k" hotkey to create keys on a property in the AW...
every time "k" is used, an annoying "beep" sound is played, as if I hit the wrong hotkey or something, but it works fine.
Please remove the "beeep" sound!
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- [PackMan] Extension in bottom bar disappears when using operations between UI generation and packman extension callbacks
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`