Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.4.0
[AW] "k" hotkey makes an annoying "beep" sound
Use the "k" hotkey to create keys on a property in the AW...
every time "k" is used, an annoying "beep" sound is played, as if I hit the wrong hotkey or something, but it works fine.
Please remove the "beeep" sound!
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [GPU PLM] Indirect bounce color is wrong
- [UI] Float types revert to 0 if a decimal point is entered when the value is selected
- LWRP is leaking resources when building Unity.Physics project to device
- Prefab instance with a script that automatically sets the parent of it creates a duplicate of itself after exiting Prefab mode
- Unity Ads Package conflict with Moq framework