Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[AW] "k" hotkey makes an annoying "beep" sound
Use the "k" hotkey to create keys on a property in the AW...
every time "k" is used, an annoying "beep" sound is played, as if I hit the wrong hotkey or something, but it works fine.
Please remove the "beeep" sound!
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete