Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[Layout] current time "line" breaks visually
AW current time "line" breaks visually
1. What happened
When resizing the AW, the current time line (red line) breaks between the top timeline and the canvas/graph area
2. How we can reproduce it using the example you attached
Open the AW with animation on an object
Resize the AW quickly, then stop.
You should see the current time red "line" break vertically (bad)
Sometime updates after a few seconds, sometimes requires a mouse move or click in order for it to refresh properly.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Inconsistency displaying company name in Package Manager UI
- GPU lightmapper doesn't work on Linux any more
- [Editor] Recent scenes should not include (DOTS) subscenes
- Interaction is broken when EditorGUI.indentLevel is set to 1 or higher and ParticleSystem.MinMaxGradient interface is used
- Mouse position is not updated when locking the cursor and it causes the mouse to snap unpredictably when entering the Play Mode