Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[Layout] current time "line" breaks visually
AW current time "line" breaks visually
1. What happened
When resizing the AW, the current time line (red line) breaks between the top timeline and the canvas/graph area
2. How we can reproduce it using the example you attached
Open the AW with animation on an object
Resize the AW quickly, then stop.
You should see the current time red "line" break vertically (bad)
Sometime updates after a few seconds, sometimes requires a mouse move or click in order for it to refresh properly.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Backport] [Sprite Atlas V1] Editor crashes when calling SpriteAtlasUtility.PackAtlases
- Deterministic builds have different files when built from the same project
- PlayerBuildInterface.ExtraTypesProvider no longer provides types to IL2CPP
- Touch input is reset in Device Simulator when Unity Remote is killed
- [Vulkan] Green pixelated Visual Element area in Editor when right-clicking on the title bar