Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.4.0
[Layout] current time "line" breaks visually
AW current time "line" breaks visually
1. What happened
When resizing the AW, the current time line (red line) breaks between the top timeline and the canvas/graph area
2. How we can reproduce it using the example you attached
Open the AW with animation on an object
Resize the AW quickly, then stop.
You should see the current time red "line" break vertically (bad)
Sometime updates after a few seconds, sometimes requires a mouse move or click in order for it to refresh properly.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website