Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.4.0
[Layout] current time "line" breaks visually
AW current time "line" breaks visually
1. What happened
When resizing the AW, the current time line (red line) breaks between the top timeline and the canvas/graph area
2. How we can reproduce it using the example you attached
Open the AW with animation on an object
Resize the AW quickly, then stop.
You should see the current time red "line" break vertically (bad)
Sometime updates after a few seconds, sometimes requires a mouse move or click in order for it to refresh properly.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [GPU PLM] Indirect bounce color is wrong
- [UI] Float types revert to 0 if a decimal point is entered when the value is selected
- LWRP is leaking resources when building Unity.Physics project to device
- Prefab instance with a script that automatically sets the parent of it creates a duplicate of itself after exiting Prefab mode
- Unity Ads Package conflict with Moq framework