Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[Layout] current time "line" breaks visually
AW current time "line" breaks visually
1. What happened
When resizing the AW, the current time line (red line) breaks between the top timeline and the canvas/graph area
2. How we can reproduce it using the example you attached
Open the AW with animation on an object
Resize the AW quickly, then stop.
You should see the current time red "line" break vertically (bad)
Sometime updates after a few seconds, sometimes requires a mouse move or click in order for it to refresh properly.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- NullReferenceExceptions are being thrown when saving a ScriptableObject with an array of a type with a CustomPropertyDrawer that uses TrackPropertyValue
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached
- Scroll offset is framerate-dependent when scrolling with velocity in the Device Simulator
- "Object.FindObjectsOfType<T>() is obsolete" warning is thrown when using "Transitions Plus" asset