Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
[AW] Add Property, scroll bar bug
Scroll bar never scrolls down enough, Add Property button is always half visible when you have more properties than what can be displayed in the AW.
Import attached package
open AddPropertyBug scene
now scroll to the bottom of the property list...
result: scroll bar (and Add Property button) always pops back up a little and hides half of the button.
see attached gif
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first