Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X, 2020.1.X
AudioSource.PlaySchedule is not playing after specified time when AudioSource.Pause is set to false after AudioSource is stopped
1. Open the attached project "case_1217073-UnityListenerBug.zip"
2. In the Project window under Assets/Scenes open "SampleScene.unity"
3. Enter Play Mode and follow the steps provided in Game view
Expected result: AudioSource.PlaySchedule is played after 0.5 seconds
Actual result: AudioSource.PlaySchedule is instead played after approximately 2 seconds
Reproduces on: 2017.4.36f1, 2018.2.0a3, 2019.1.0a12, 2019.3.1f1, 2020.1.0a22
Does not reproduce on: 2018.2.0a4, 2018.4.17f1, 2019.1.0a11
-AudioSettings.dspTime is logged in the Console window showing when the audio should be played
-This issue occurred in 2018.2.0a3 and was fixed in 2018.2.0a4. Then regressed in 2019.1.0a12.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Unknown managed type referenced" error is thrown on Play Mode enter with Profiler recording
- CapsuleCast from certain positions fails to detect a hit
- ShaderUtil.GetShaderData(shader).SubshaderCount does not count unsupported subshader
- GameObject.GetComponents returns the wrong number of components
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build