Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.3.10f1, 2022.1.14f1, 2022.2.0b6, 2023.1.0a5
AudioClipPlayable.IsDone is false when AudioClipPlayable.Seek is used to reset the time
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "AudioClip.zip"
2. Open Assets/Scenes/SampleScene.unity
3. Enter Play Mode
4. Select "Audio Clip" in the PlayableGraph Visualizer window
5. Click the "Play 2" button in the Game window
Expected results: "isDone" in the PlayableGraph Visualizer Inspector window is "True"
Actual results: "isDone" in the PlayableGraph Visualizer Inspector window is "False"
Reproducible with: 2021.2.0f1, 2021.3.2f1, 2022.1.0f1, 2022.2.0a13
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.39f1, 2020.3.34f1, 2021.1.28f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Windows Player exe contains unwanted properties, causing text "Unity Playback Engine" to appear in task bar when mousing over it
- Changes made by the Script in the UI Document are reset when performing an Undo operation after changing the GameObject with this Script
- Emissive materials are broken when loading Scene via SceneManager.LoadScene
- [URP] [Decals] ProxyLighting Decal shader doesn't work in Screen Space Technique
- "Pin in New Scene Dialog" option position migrates with "Inspector" window resizing