Search Issue Tracker
AudioClip Length is twice the size when by using UnityWebRequestMultimedia.GetAudioClip from Firebase Storage
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project's Scene labeled "SampleScene"
2. Enter the Play Mode
3. Inspect the Console Window
Expected result: AudioClip size downloaded from Firebase is similar to other sources
Actual result: AudioClip size is double compared to other sources
Reproducible with: 2018.4.36f1, 2019.4.27f1, 2020.3.9f1, 2021.1.8f1, 2021.2.0a17
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- PrntScreen (Snapshot) key is not working on UWP on both old and new input systems
- Show compiled code for compute shaders has the "Cancel" button greyed out
- Realtime direct lighting is missing on dynamic objects under when using Shadowmask or Subtractive lighting mode(s)
- [Device Simulator] When simulator window is narrow, toolbar controls deform and some become inacessible
- Black albedo when using Enlighten Realtime GI in HDRP Player