Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
Fixed in 2017.2.X
AudioClip in Audio Source component plays only the first selected audio clip
When Auto Play is enabled on audio clip in Preview section of the Inspector window and choosing an AudioClip through the "Object picker" in Audio Source component, the first selected audio clip will play, but subsequently selected clips will not.
1. Download attached project "901001.zip" and open in Unity
2. Open "Test" scene
3. Select "Cube" game object
4. In Inspector window, "Audio Source" component, select AudioClip "Object picker"
Note: In the opened window, the first selected audio clip will play
5. In the opened window try select anoher audio clip
Expected result: After you selected another audio clip in AudioClip "Object picker" window, it will automatically play that audio clip
Actual result: After you selected another audio clip in AudioClip "Object picker" window, it will not play that audio clip
Note: Make sure that Auto Play is enabled on audio clip
Reproduced on Unity 5.4.5p1, 5.5.3f1, 5.6.0f3 and 2017.1.0b1
Video is in "AudioClip bug.webm"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached
- Scroll offset is framerate-dependent when scrolling with velocity in the Device Simulator
- "Object.FindObjectsOfType<T>() is obsolete" warning is thrown when using "Transitions Plus" asset
- [Mono] Crash on SystemNative_ReadDirR() when building for IOS/Android on a macOS machine