Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
Fixed in 2017.2.X
AudioClip in Audio Source component plays only the first selected audio clip
When Auto Play is enabled on audio clip in Preview section of the Inspector window and choosing an AudioClip through the "Object picker" in Audio Source component, the first selected audio clip will play, but subsequently selected clips will not.
1. Download attached project "901001.zip" and open in Unity
2. Open "Test" scene
3. Select "Cube" game object
4. In Inspector window, "Audio Source" component, select AudioClip "Object picker"
Note: In the opened window, the first selected audio clip will play
5. In the opened window try select anoher audio clip
Expected result: After you selected another audio clip in AudioClip "Object picker" window, it will automatically play that audio clip
Actual result: After you selected another audio clip in AudioClip "Object picker" window, it will not play that audio clip
Note: Make sure that Auto Play is enabled on audio clip
Reproduced on Unity 5.4.5p1, 5.5.3f1, 5.6.0f3 and 2017.1.0b1
Video is in "AudioClip bug.webm"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor crashes when loading RenderDoc with Graphics API set to OpenGLES2 or OpenGLES3
- [Windows] Development Build with no scenes shows a purple screen when using OpenGLES3 graphics API
- Shader variants take too much memory at runtime
- [HDRP][VFX] Output mesh with default shader is incorrectly sorted before the HDRP fog
- Error "'GamepadSpeakerOutputType' does not exist in the namespace 'UnityEngine'" occurs in the Console when building a project