Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
AudioClip.isPlaying returns false on the second frame when playing clip from Resources folder with "Load In Background" property
1. Open the "bug.zip" project
2. Open the "Test" scene
3. Play and wait for scene to pause
4. Notice the output in the console
Expected result: Every frame when AudioClip is playing returns true
Actual result: Second frame after AudioClip start playing returns false
Note: Issue is not present when playing an AudioClip without "Load In Background"
Reproduced on: 5.5.0b8, 5.4.2p1,
Not reproducible on 5.3.6p7, 5.2.5f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website
- QualitySettings.streamingMipmapsMemoryBudget is always clamped down to 4096 MB even on 64-bit systems