Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
AudioSampleProvider's buffer is overflowing when videoPlayer is playing a video file with the longer audio than video track
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached "repo_1030937" project
2. Open "Main Scene" scene
3. Enter Play mode
4. Listen to an audio clip
5. Go to assets folder and launch "test.mp4"
6. Compare original audio track with one played in the editor
Expected result: both audio tracks will sound the same
Actual result: Editor's audio track is choppy
Reproduced with: 5.6.6f1, 2017.1.3p3, 2017.2.2p4, 2017.4.2f1, 2018.1f2, 2018.2.0b2
Note: Probably because of overflow, but audio track's playback speed seems to vary
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Mac] Unity Hub encounters a critical error when trying to launch it after logging out
- [XR SDK | GLES] large gpu perf regression ~3 ms
- UploadHandlerFile.contentType cannot be set and always returns "text/plain"
- [XR][URP][Shader Graph][Android] Shader graph shaders are not rendering on Android when using texture array layout (multiview)
- Cloth behaving different after upgrading to 2019.2.9 from 2018.3