Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3
AudioSampleProvider's buffer is overflowing when videoPlayer is playing a video file with the longer audio than video track
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached "repo_1030937" project
2. Open "Main Scene" scene
3. Enter Play mode
4. Listen to an audio clip
5. Go to assets folder and launch "test.mp4"
6. Compare original audio track with one played in the editor
Expected result: both audio tracks will sound the same
Actual result: Editor's audio track is choppy
Reproduced with: 5.6.6f1, 2017.1.3p3, 2017.2.2p4, 2017.4.2f1, 2018.1f2, 2018.2.0b2
Note: Probably because of overflow, but audio track's playback speed seems to vary
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [TextMesh Pro] Using Ellipsis overflow causes some Emojis to turn into a Square when truncated
- Editor: Assembly icons are not shown correctly.
- [VR]Editor Crashes when exiting the Play Mode if VR support is enabled and a Particle System is emitting mesh instances
- Object with ISerializationCallbackReceiver Interface receives Serialization Callback when it has a private access level
- AssetModificationProcessor.OnWillCreateAsset Callbacks are inconsistent with different Assets