Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
AudioSampleProvider's buffer is overflowing when videoPlayer is playing a video file with the longer audio than video track
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached "repo_1030937" project
2. Open "Main Scene" scene
3. Enter Play mode
4. Listen to an audio clip
5. Go to assets folder and launch "test.mp4"
6. Compare original audio track with one played in the editor
Expected result: both audio tracks will sound the same
Actual result: Editor's audio track is choppy
Reproduced with: 5.6.6f1, 2017.1.3p3, 2017.2.2p4, 2017.4.2f1, 2018.1f2, 2018.2.0b2
Note: Probably because of overflow, but audio track's playback speed seems to vary
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first