Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
AudioSampleProvider's buffer is overflowing when videoPlayer is playing a video file with the longer audio than video track
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached "repo_1030937" project
2. Open "Main Scene" scene
3. Enter Play mode
4. Listen to an audio clip
5. Go to assets folder and launch "test.mp4"
6. Compare original audio track with one played in the editor
Expected result: both audio tracks will sound the same
Actual result: Editor's audio track is choppy
Reproduced with: 5.6.6f1, 2017.1.3p3, 2017.2.2p4, 2017.4.2f1, 2018.1f2, 2018.2.0b2
Note: Probably because of overflow, but audio track's playback speed seems to vary
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor redirects to a broken page when pressing question mark "?" in the Inspector window
- Editor directs to non-existent page when pressing "Learn more..." for Asset Pipeline
- "Cyclic Prefab nesting not supported" error window is thrown when trying to nest two sibling prefab variants
- Prefab copies are generated every frame and exceptions are thrown when its dragged into the Scene view
- "IndexOutOfRangeException" errors appear when entering Play Mode if using "AsDeferredJobArray"