Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
Audio Source become louder on occasion if played on a loop
1. Import attached project.
2. Open "TestScene".
3. Enter Play mode.
Expected results: Audio source volume is the same on all instances.
Actual results: Audio source volume randomly becomes louder on occasion. (video attached)
Reproducible with: 2017.1.0b10, 2017.2.0a4
Not reproducible with: 5.5.4f1, 5.6.2f1.
Regression introduced in: 2017.1.0b9
-The GameObject in Hierarchy has a Timer property. This allows to adjust the speed of the audio source's loop.
-The bug is reproducible when the Timer is set to 1. However, it is more frequent when set to around 0.1.
-The bug may also be reproducible on older versions when the Timer is set to a low enough value (for example, 0.01). However, the volume doesn't seem to be as high.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Texture Importer Inspector throws errors when a built-in texture inspector is overwritten in C#
- ArgumentOutOfRangeException error is thrown when selecting a message printed in the Console with specific string
- [macOS] VideoPlayer.clockTime gets stuck for a few frames when starting to play a video
- VideoPlayer.StepForward() does not VideoPlayer.OnFrameReady when using a non-transcoded video
- [Android] A few frames of audio is played when VideoPlayer.Prepare() is called with audio output mode set to Audio Source