Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
Audio Source become louder on occasion if played on a loop
1. Import attached project.
2. Open "TestScene".
3. Enter Play mode.
Expected results: Audio source volume is the same on all instances.
Actual results: Audio source volume randomly becomes louder on occasion. (video attached)
Reproducible with: 2017.1.0b10, 2017.2.0a4
Not reproducible with: 5.5.4f1, 5.6.2f1.
Regression introduced in: 2017.1.0b9
-The GameObject in Hierarchy has a Timer property. This allows to adjust the speed of the audio source's loop.
-The bug is reproducible when the Timer is set to 1. However, it is more frequent when set to around 0.1.
-The bug may also be reproducible on older versions when the Timer is set to a low enough value (for example, 0.01). However, the volume doesn't seem to be as high.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Runtime theme's text color and font-size cannot be overridden from user stylesheets using :root selector
- Serialized attribute cannot be focused and written in when it goes after "TextArea" field
- Crash when dragging Prefab into scene
- DrawMeshInstancedProcedural is using only baked Reflection Probes Cubemaps when Forward Rendering Path is used
- Setting the Camera.targetTexture through a script will cause the depth buffer to start clearing between camera renders