Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
Audio Source become louder on occasion if played on a loop
1. Import attached project.
2. Open "TestScene".
3. Enter Play mode.
Expected results: Audio source volume is the same on all instances.
Actual results: Audio source volume randomly becomes louder on occasion. (video attached)
Reproducible with: 2017.1.0b10, 2017.2.0a4
Not reproducible with: 5.5.4f1, 5.6.2f1.
Regression introduced in: 2017.1.0b9
-The GameObject in Hierarchy has a Timer property. This allows to adjust the speed of the audio source's loop.
-The bug is reproducible when the Timer is set to 1. However, it is more frequent when set to around 0.1.
-The bug may also be reproducible on older versions when the Timer is set to a low enough value (for example, 0.01). However, the volume doesn't seem to be as high.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dynamic Clipping works poorly with large scenes / terrains with the pivot point is near
- [UWP] Deploying wrong architecture through device portal ends up running a different app
- [MacOS] Standalone build contains .meta files inside native plugin bundles
- Progressive lightmapper leaks memory upon subsequent scene switches and bakes
- [AssetBundle] "The referenced script (Unknown) on this Behaviour is missing!" errors when loading object from Asset Bundle