Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.2
Audio Source become louder on occasion if played on a loop
1. Import attached project.
2. Open "TestScene".
3. Enter Play mode.
Expected results: Audio source volume is the same on all instances.
Actual results: Audio source volume randomly becomes louder on occasion. (video attached)
Reproducible with: 2017.1.0b10, 2017.2.0a4
Not reproducible with: 5.5.4f1, 5.6.2f1.
Regression introduced in: 2017.1.0b9
-The GameObject in Hierarchy has a Timer property. This allows to adjust the speed of the audio source's loop.
-The bug is reproducible when the Timer is set to 1. However, it is more frequent when set to around 0.1.
-The bug may also be reproducible on older versions when the Timer is set to a low enough value (for example, 0.01). However, the volume doesn't seem to be as high.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- .NET 4.6 EqualityComparer.Equals yields different results from .NET 3.5 on UnityEngine.Object
- Adding a specific script to gameObject crashes editor
- Crashes while undo changes after editing two scenes in Hierarchy Window and remove one without save
- Unsigned Long (ulong) value input range is identical to Long in Inspector
- UI Image Position doesn't updated in Editor IF the object is not active while using PointerEventData eventData