Search Issue Tracker
[Audio] Selecting audio file in Project window throws error "Unknown platform passed to AudioImporter.GetOverrideSampleSettings"
1. Create a new Unity project
2. Import "Example.wav" into the project
3. Select the .wav file in the Project window
Expected result: there are no errors in the console
Actual result: an error is thrown "Unknown platform passed to AudioImporter.GetOverrideSampleSettings (Server)..."
Reproducible with: 2021.2.0a20, 2021.2.0b6, 2022.1.0a4
Not reproducible with 2019.4.29f1, 2020.3.15f2, 2021.1.16f1, 2021.2.0a19
1. This does not affect Play Mode, the audio files themselves work fine
2. Reproduced with .wav and .mp3 formats (did not test any other)
Unknown platform passed to AudioImporter.GetOverrideSampleSettings (Server)
UnityEditor.AssetImporters.AssetImporterEditor:InternalSetTargets (UnityEngine.Object) (at /Users/bokken/buildslave/unity/build/Modules/AssetPipelineEditor/ImportSettings/AssetImporterEditor.cs:281) error when selecting a wav file in project window.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- NullReferenceException errors spam the console, after upgrading a package in PAckage Manager
- [QuickSearch] Default Assets are not appearing in the Object picker browser
- App crashes on launch when mesh of object has Read/Write disabled
- Material keyword APIs don't list keywords when using a newly imported SpeedTree
- Curves Editor crops big values