Search Issue Tracker
[Audio] Selecting audio file in Project window throws error "Unknown platform passed to AudioImporter.GetOverrideSampleSettings"
1. Create a new Unity project
2. Import "Example.wav" into the project
3. Select the .wav file in the Project window
Expected result: there are no errors in the console
Actual result: an error is thrown "Unknown platform passed to AudioImporter.GetOverrideSampleSettings (Server)..."
Reproducible with: 2021.2.0a20, 2021.2.0b6, 2022.1.0a4
Not reproducible with 2019.4.29f1, 2020.3.15f2, 2021.1.16f1, 2021.2.0a19
1. This does not affect Play Mode, the audio files themselves work fine
2. Reproduced with .wav and .mp3 formats (did not test any other)
Unknown platform passed to AudioImporter.GetOverrideSampleSettings (Server)
UnityEditor.AssetImporters.AssetImporterEditor:InternalSetTargets (UnityEngine.Object) (at /Users/bokken/buildslave/unity/build/Modules/AssetPipelineEditor/ImportSettings/AssetImporterEditor.cs:281) error when selecting a wav file in project window.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Realtime direct lighting is missing on dynamic objects under when using Shadowmask or Subtractive lighting mode(s)
- [Device Simulator] When simulator window is narrow, toolbar controls deform and some become inacessible
- Missing Lights when using Enlighten Realtime GI in HDRP
- .NETStandard 2.1 in the editor is missing System.Memory, System.Buffers at runtime
- [iOS] Multi Line Mobile Input Fields show transparent background when Dark Mode is enabled and no text is in the field