Search Issue Tracker
[Audio] Selecting audio file in Project window throws error "Unknown platform passed to AudioImporter.GetOverrideSampleSettings"
1. Create a new Unity project
2. Import "Example.wav" into the project
3. Select the .wav file in the Project window
Expected result: there are no errors in the console
Actual result: an error is thrown "Unknown platform passed to AudioImporter.GetOverrideSampleSettings (Server)..."
Reproducible with: 2021.2.0a20, 2021.2.0b6, 2022.1.0a4
Not reproducible with 2019.4.29f1, 2020.3.15f2, 2021.1.16f1, 2021.2.0a19
1. This does not affect Play Mode, the audio files themselves work fine
2. Reproduced with .wav and .mp3 formats (did not test any other)
Unknown platform passed to AudioImporter.GetOverrideSampleSettings (Server)
UnityEditor.AssetImporters.AssetImporterEditor:InternalSetTargets (UnityEngine.Object) (at /Users/bokken/buildslave/unity/build/Modules/AssetPipelineEditor/ImportSettings/AssetImporterEditor.cs:281) error when selecting a wav file in project window.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [HDRP] Decal Projector with layer mask "nothing" doesn't affect transparent objects when Decal Layers are disabled in frame settings
- "MonoBehaviour.OnApplicationQuit" is still called when quitting is canceled by “Application.wantsToQuit“ returning false
- [2D SG/VFX] Surface options are not shown in Output Inspector when 2D Sprite SG is assigned to VFX
- Collisions are incorrectly registered when setting a joint motor every frame causes
- Terrain shadows flicker while moving the Camera in the Player when Terrain contains GPU instanced materials
This is a duplicate of issue #1345239