Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Audio Reverb Filter Hf and Lf Reference cannot be read or changed when accessed through script
How to reproduce:
1. Open project in "AudioReverbFilterRepro.zip" and Scene "ReverbScene"
2. Start Play mode
3. In Hierarchy window select "AudioSource"
4. In Inspector window compare parameter values between "Audio Reverb Filter" and "Reverb Test" components
5. In "Reverb Test" component change every parameter and observe changes in "Audio Reverb Filter" component
Expected result: Parameter values match between components at start. All Reverb Filter parameters update to values entered into "Reverb Test" component and audio output changes accordingly
Actual result: All Reverb Filter parameters match at start and update in Inspector except for "Hf Reference" and "Lf Reference", audio output does not change for said parameters
Reproducible with: 2019.1.0a3, 2019.2.14f1, 2019.3.0f1, 2020.1.0a15
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.35f1, 2018.4.13f1, 2019.1.0a2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Atlas remains loaded in memory after scene change or unloading assets
- Decompressing a DeflateStream under IL2CPP misses a few bytes
- Referred style sheet stays dirty after saving when using the UIBuilder
- The Height map Amplitude is not working when using HDRP/LayeredLit
- Infinite inertial tensor rotation values are not discarded (both AB and RB)