Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.2
Audio is not properly occluded when using Steam Audio
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and open the attached project
2. Enter playmode
3. Move Camera back and fourth between the rooms with audio sources and a wall
Expected result: sound is completely gone once moved out of the sound room
Actual result: sometimes audio startup is still heard when moving out of range
Reproduced on 2017.1.3p3 2017.2.2p4, 2017.4.1f1, 2018.1.0f1, 2018.2.0b2
Notes: should have been fixed by 991034, seems like the issue still remains
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor tries to compile JS files included WebGL templates
- [OSX][Keyboard] When Caps Lock is active, the key is always read as pressed.
- [Editor][Touch] TouchControl.pressure is not initialized
- [iOS][Touch] Stylus Pressure value is not normalized
- [Windows][Touch] touch.touchType is displayed as "-26" instead of "Direct"