Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.2
Audio High Pass Filter component has no slider
1. Open the project
2. Select "Audio Source" gameobject
3. Check the "Audio High Pass Filter" component
4. Notice that "Cutoff Frequency" variable is not a slider
Expected result: "Cutoff Frequency" variable should be a slider since according to the documentation it should be a range(10.0 to 22000.0).
Reproduced on 5.5.0a5 5.4.0f3, 5.3.5f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Tile Map] Default cursor doesn't change to resize cursor on hovering over Default brush section in Tile Palette window
- After light bake, when light is switched from Baked to Realtime - it does not emit any light
- Multi-material list ordering does not respect DCC material ordering
- Timeline Track Clip locks to the Timeline cursor's position when moving it in the Timeline Asset
- [Particles] Infinite lifetime + prewarm causes errors