Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
Fixed in 2019.1
Audio High Pass Filter component has no slider
1. Open the project
2. Select "Audio Source" gameobject
3. Check the "Audio High Pass Filter" component
4. Notice that "Cutoff Frequency" variable is not a slider
Expected result: "Cutoff Frequency" variable should be a slider since according to the documentation it should be a range(10.0 to 22000.0).
Reproduced on 5.5.0a5 5.4.0f3, 5.3.5f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'UnityEngine.UnityAPICompatibilityVersionAttribute..ctor
- [URP] Cannot assign overlay cameras to a camera stack while in Prefab Mode.
- "Go to previous Keyframe" button/shortcut does not work in the Animation Window
- Passing Scene names to LoadScene(Async)InPlayMode instead of full path loads empty Scenes
- [Linux] [Editor] Input.GetAxis("Mouse ScrollWheel") always returns 0 when Cursor.lockState is set to CursorLockMode.Locked