Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
Fixed in 2019.1
Audio High Pass Filter component has no slider
1. Open the project
2. Select "Audio Source" gameobject
3. Check the "Audio High Pass Filter" component
4. Notice that "Cutoff Frequency" variable is not a slider
Expected result: "Cutoff Frequency" variable should be a slider since according to the documentation it should be a range(10.0 to 22000.0).
Reproduced on 5.5.0a5 5.4.0f3, 5.3.5f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on SceneVisibilityState when trying to open a project containing another project in the Assets folder
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Shader error undeclared identifier "UNITY_TRANSFER_LIGHTING" when building project
- Shader effect with specific view disappears when multiple materials in scene are present
- Crash on ShaderLab::IntShader::CreateLocalKeywordRemap when loading custom shaders on standalone build