Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
[AsyncProgress] Initializing the C# Progress class from a non main thread crashes the thread
If you use the C# Progress class and it is not initialized, the static constructor will be called. The constructor is not thread safe, and causes a crash if it is called from a non-main thread.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Animation stops at the end of the transition duration when the Animator preview is played
- Imported FBX Models are not visible in the Scene or previewable in the Project files when the Parallel Import option is enabled
- Adding or removing assets to bundles will cause other assets to be rebuilt when BuildAssetBundleOptions.UseContentHash is used
- Prefab overrides cannot be obtained when Serialized via Property
- ScrollRect scrolls up when activating a GameObject with a ScrollRect and an InputField under specific conditions