Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
[AsyncProgress] Initializing the C# Progress class from a non main thread crashes the thread
If you use the C# Progress class and it is not initialized, the static constructor will be called. The constructor is not thread safe, and causes a crash if it is called from a non-main thread.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Windows Player exe contains unwanted properties, causing text "Unity Playback Engine" to appear in task bar when mousing over it
- Changes made by the Script in the UI Document are reset when performing an Undo operation after changing the GameObject with this Script
- Emissive materials are broken when loading Scene via SceneManager.LoadScene
- [URP] [Decals] ProxyLighting Decal shader doesn't work in Screen Space Technique
- "Pin in New Scene Dialog" option position migrates with "Inspector" window resizing