Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
[AsyncProgress] Initializing the C# Progress class from a non main thread crashes the thread
If you use the C# Progress class and it is not initialized, the static constructor will be called. The constructor is not thread safe, and causes a crash if it is called from a non-main thread.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Scene is brighter in Standalone player if it was open in the Editor at build time
- [Search Picker] Undoing selection in unity while the picker is opens doesn't close the picker
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Replace no longer replaces when using incremental pipeline
- [LightProbes] Individual light probe gizmos are no longer visible