Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
[AsyncProgress] Initializing the C# Progress class from a non main thread crashes the thread
If you use the C# Progress class and it is not initialized, the static constructor will be called. The constructor is not thread safe, and causes a crash if it is called from a non-main thread.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- IL2CPP build fails when using EditorUserBuildSettings.il2CppCodeGeneration
- Scene template title section with its functions becomes hidden when scroll is used
- "UnauthorizedAccessException" thrown when using System.IO in UWP Build
- Rect Transform Scale is affected by Sprite Renderer Size when in Prefab mode
- Crashes on GarbageCollector::CollectIncremental when entering the Play Mode