Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.3
AsyncOperation.isDone will not return true until the Editor window is resized when out of play mode
When async operations are executed in Editor mode (not playing any scenes), isDone never returns 'true', unless the Editor or any of its windows are resized.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open the attached project.
2) In the menu bar, go to Async Repro > Test it!.
- The console logs indicate that the operation finished successfully.
3) Repeat step 2 once more.
- The console logs indicate that the operation hasn't finished yet.
A coroutine, executing the AsyncOperation hangs, because isDone is never set to 'true' for that operation. This reproduces consistently, except for the first time after Editor launch.
The operation finishes as soon as any of the Editor windows are resized.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Multiple functions in native .dll cause crash in g_logv
- [Player] Screen flickers after launching MacOS Standalone build for x86 architecture
- Particles are spawned with incorrect sizes when calling from LateUpdate
- Undo of sprite dropped to hierarchy does not work
- Assert.NotNull passes even though a reference is missing