Search Issue Tracker
Postponed means that the issue was either a feature request or something that requires major refactoring on our side. Since that makes the issue not actionable in the close future we choose to close it as Postponed and add it on our internal roadmaps and technical debt pages instead.
Assigning baked lightmaps to a mesh using a script causes lightmap artifacts
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project named "New Unity Project"
2. Open the "TestBake" Scene
3. Click Assets > Bake Prefab Lightmaps
4. Open the "TestBakeApply" Scene
5. Click Assets > Apply Lightmapped Prefabs
6. Observe the object in the Scene
Expected result: The mesh receives the lightmaps and appears the same way as in the previous Scene
Actual result: The applied lightmaps causes the mesh to render in black and white stripes
Reproducible with: 2018.4.26f1, 2019.4.10f1, 2020.1.4f1, 2020.2.0b1
1. Graphics APIs tested - D3D11, D3D12, Vulkan and OpenGLCore
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- OnActiveBuildTargetChanged is not called when changing the build platform
- Silent crash when scripts are recompiled on a specific project
- [Android] Video freezes when built for Android with specific project
- UI element is not displayed when Canvas Render Mode is set to Screen Space-Overlay
- Editor crashes on libetc_init when changing WebGL Texture Format to "RGB + 1-bit Alpha Compressed ETC2 4 bits"