Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.1
Assigning a custom Debug.logger.logHandler doesn't intercept thrown exceptions
1. Open project
2. Press play
Notice that the "Test" class intercepts Debug.Log and Debgu.LogException, but doesn't intercept the exception it throws.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [GraphView] Nodes are displayed white on Linux
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.
- [Interactions] InputAction.CallbackContext.interaction does not hold the correct value, when it is set to Default.
- [Editor] When Preference window is open, exiting Playmode generates NullReferenceException.
- [Addressables] Models have deformations when they are imported from AssetBundle and Play Mode Script is set to Packed Play mode