Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
Assigning a custom Debug.logger.logHandler doesn't intercept thrown exceptions
1. Open project
2. Press play
Notice that the "Test" class intercepts Debug.Log and Debgu.LogException, but doesn't intercept the exception it throws.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Crash on ScriptingGCHandle::Acquire when calling RequestUserAuthorization without using yield for pending authorization
- Particle is not visible in RenderTexture when Renderer's material is set to Default-Particle and Camera's BG Alpha is set 0
- [Physics] Character Joint jumps around when following Kinetic Rigidbody
- [macOS] There is no way to tell if you are running under Rosetta
- [AssetImport] Changing Graphics APIs in Android platform reimports most of the assets (textures, fonts, ...)