Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.1
Assigning a custom Debug.logger.logHandler doesn't intercept thrown exceptions
1. Open project
2. Press play
Notice that the "Test" class intercepts Debug.Log and Debgu.LogException, but doesn't intercept the exception it throws.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website