Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
Assigning a custom Debug.logger.logHandler doesn't intercept thrown exceptions
1. Open project
2. Press play
Notice that the "Test" class intercepts Debug.Log and Debgu.LogException, but doesn't intercept the exception it throws.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Performance Regression] AnimatorEditorTests Rebind Big Hierarchy 341 Transform
- [Performance Regression] LogTests DebugLogWarning has regressed in performance
- [Performance Regression] ClassListSelector_AddNewElements has regressed in performance
- [Performance Regression] UIElementsStyling: ClassListSelector_AddNewElements test has regressed
- [Performance Regression] UIElementsStyling NameSelector_AddNewElements has regressed from 18.4