Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
AssetDatabase.SetImporterOverride doesn't fail when used on folders
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user's attached project
2. In the Project window select the 'Scenes' folder
3. In the top bar menu select BugRepro > SetImporterOverride
4. Right-click on the Scenes folder and select 'Show in Explorer'
5. Open the Scenes.meta in a text editor and notice the line 'importerOverride: Assembly-CSharp::CubeImporterOverride'
Expected result: AssetDatabase.SetImporterOverride fails on folders and throws an error
Actual result: AssetDatabase.SetImporterOverride succeeds
Reproducible with: 2020.2.7f1, 2020.3.8f1, 2021.1.6f1, 2021.2.0a16
Cannot test with: 2018.4.34f1, 2019.4.26f1 (due to script errors)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [WebGL] ExposedReference<Transform>.Resolve() is not generated correctly in WebGL
- Resizing Profiler Module Details panel and releasing mouse button outside Unity doesn't cancel resize
- "Auto-hide gizmos" preference is not saved when reopening the project
- Sampling a custom depth texture on a machine with a GTX 1080 makes object's textures display the wrong color when in Play mode or Player
- Terrain is missing the Hidden/TerrainEngine/Details/WavingDoublePass shader when AssetBundles are built in older Unity Versions