Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2.X
[Build] AssetBundles work incorrectly with GI Data
Lighting Data Asset is not assigned properly when using Asset Bundles with GI features
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Open the attached project (the Loader scene should be opened already - project available below as GIAssetBundleFailure).
2. Re-build Asset Bundles (Build >> Asset Bundles).
3. Play the scene, the test scene should now be the active scene.
4. Open Lighting Settings (Window >> Lighting >> Settings >> Global Maps tab)
5. Observe the Lighting Data Asset is not assigned where it should be (in this project LightingData), instead it says None (Lighting Data Asset).
Reproduced in: 2017.1.0f1, 5.5.0f3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dropdown menu covers the button when there is no space for it from below
- WebCamDevice only returns one rear-facing camera when built on Android
- Reimporting a Scripted Importer Asset when Profiler is recording will make it null
- Created Import Issue Asset doesn't show up in the Project window until the Unity Editor is restarted
- [Android] Application name with an ampersand is removed and replaced with an underscore in 2021 LTS and up