Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2.X
[Build] AssetBundles work incorrectly with GI Data
Lighting Data Asset is not assigned properly when using Asset Bundles with GI features
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Open the attached project (the Loader scene should be opened already - project available below as GIAssetBundleFailure).
2. Re-build Asset Bundles (Build >> Asset Bundles).
3. Play the scene, the test scene should now be the active scene.
4. Open Lighting Settings (Window >> Lighting >> Settings >> Global Maps tab)
5. Observe the Lighting Data Asset is not assigned where it should be (in this project LightingData), instead it says None (Lighting Data Asset).
Reproduced in: 2017.1.0f1, 5.5.0f3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Containers' height doesn't expand when text wraps
- Variable is set to a different value from the selected enum value in the Editor dropdown
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget
- Unity_BaseInstanceID is always zero when rendering multiple meshes and instancing with the same buffer
Lighting inspector in Unity Editor uses data that exists only in the Editor. When loading player built data (AssetBundles) the lighting inspector will have nothing to display.