Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1.0f3
Fixed in 2017.2
AssetBundles work incorrectly with GI Data
Lighting Data Asset is not assigned properly when using Asset Bundles with GI features
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Open the attached project (the Loader scene should be opened already - project available below as GIAssetBundleFailure).
2. Re-build Asset Bundles (Build >> Asset Bundles).
3. Play the scene, the test scene should now be the active scene.
4. Open Lighting Settings (Window >> Lighting >> Settings >> Global Maps tab)
5. Observe the Lighting Data Asset is not assigned where it should be (in this project LightingData), instead it says None (Lighting Data Asset).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Terrain inspector is proposing a shader which isn't there
- Warnings are missing when compiling for certain platforms (opengl)
- Scaling problem with PanelSetting set to ScaleWithScreen/Expand
- [Hub] Editor is shown in the "Installing" state indefinitely when the installation fails due to INVALID_DESTINATION error
- IL2CPP: Nested Try-Catch and Throw statement results in incorrect behaviour