Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1.0f3
Fixed in 2017.2
AssetBundles work incorrectly with GI Data
Lighting Data Asset is not assigned properly when using Asset Bundles with GI features
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Open the attached project (the Loader scene should be opened already - project available below as GIAssetBundleFailure).
2. Re-build Asset Bundles (Build >> Asset Bundles).
3. Play the scene, the test scene should now be the active scene.
4. Open Lighting Settings (Window >> Lighting >> Settings >> Global Maps tab)
5. Observe the Lighting Data Asset is not assigned where it should be (in this project LightingData), instead it says None (Lighting Data Asset).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] AudioClip generated by an external process (LMMS) and loaded into the editor has no samples
- [Hub][Mac] "Create" button in Project creation window does not gray out when selecting root folder of Read-Only external storage
- Private OnSceneGUI method is not called when using a base Editor type with the attribute editorForChildClasses
- Sprite.OverrideGeometry Incorrectly overrides vertices
- [Unity 2018] Editor crash on switching target platform when project contains a dll asset with a define constraint