Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1.0f3
AssetBundles work incorrectly with GI Data
Lighting Data Asset is not assigned properly when using Asset Bundles with GI features
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Open the attached project (the Loader scene should be opened already - project available below as GIAssetBundleFailure).
2. Re-build Asset Bundles (Build >> Asset Bundles).
3. Play the scene, the test scene should now be the active scene.
4. Open Lighting Settings (Window >> Lighting >> Settings >> Global Maps tab)
5. Observe the Lighting Data Asset is not assigned where it should be (in this project LightingData), instead it says None (Lighting Data Asset).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Block] Position (Cone) block doesn't work when Radius 0 and Radius 1 are set to the same value
- [Blackboard] Range slider doesn't update value to click position
- [Inspector] Can't multi-select change the Asset template or the seed when different effects are selected in the hierarchy
- Tracked pose driver - Lost tracking bug
- [Terrain][LWRP] LOD popping of Terrain quad nodes with instancing enabled