Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1.0f3
Fixed in 2017.2
AssetBundles work incorrectly with GI Data
Lighting Data Asset is not assigned properly when using Asset Bundles with GI features
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Open the attached project (the Loader scene should be opened already - project available below as GIAssetBundleFailure).
2. Re-build Asset Bundles (Build >> Asset Bundles).
3. Play the scene, the test scene should now be the active scene.
4. Open Lighting Settings (Window >> Lighting >> Settings >> Global Maps tab)
5. Observe the Lighting Data Asset is not assigned where it should be (in this project LightingData), instead it says None (Lighting Data Asset).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX] Editor windows flicker in Play Mode when dragging and docking windows with Metal Editor Support enabled
- Popup Window propagates input in its calling Window underneath and all other Windows
- [XR] Vulkan graphics device lacks support for additional graphics queue when using Oculus XR provider
- [TransformTool] Shift rotate always reset the rotation value when used
- Editor stops repainting and throws exceptions when creating new Scene inside AssetDatabase.StartAssetEditing()