Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
AssetBundles work incorrectly with GI Data
Lighting Data Asset is not assigned properly when using Asset Bundles with GI features
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Open the attached project (the Loader scene should be opened already - project available below as GIAssetBundleFailure).
2. Re-build Asset Bundles (Build >> Asset Bundles).
3. Play the scene, the test scene should now be the active scene.
4. Open Lighting Settings (Window >> Lighting >> Settings >> Global Maps tab)
5. Observe the Lighting Data Asset is not assigned where it should be (in this project LightingData), instead it says None (Lighting Data Asset).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unity crashes at "GetAnalyticsData" when assigning material to a broken model
- Memory leak caused when a static flag is set to 'lightmap static' on an imported model game object
- Editor freeze on "Checking workspace has not changed" message
- SerializedObject held by 'assetEditor' of ScriptedImporterEditor does not refresh on reimport
- Platform-dependent assets imported by ScriptedImporter will not get reimported when platform is changed