Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2.X
[Build] AssetBundles work incorrectly with GI Data
Lighting Data Asset is not assigned properly when using Asset Bundles with GI features
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Open the attached project (the Loader scene should be opened already - project available below as GIAssetBundleFailure).
2. Re-build Asset Bundles (Build >> Asset Bundles).
3. Play the scene, the test scene should now be the active scene.
4. Open Lighting Settings (Window >> Lighting >> Settings >> Global Maps tab)
5. Observe the Lighting Data Asset is not assigned where it should be (in this project LightingData), instead it says None (Lighting Data Asset).
Reproduced in: 2017.1.0f1, 5.5.0f3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Atlas remains loaded in memory after scene change or unloading assets
- Decompressing a DeflateStream under IL2CPP misses a few bytes
- Referred style sheet stays dirty after saving when using the UIBuilder
- The Height map Amplitude is not working when using HDRP/LayeredLit
- Infinite inertial tensor rotation values are not discarded (both AB and RB)