Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
AssetBundles work incorrectly with GI Data
Lighting Data Asset is not assigned properly when using Asset Bundles with GI features
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Open the attached project (the Loader scene should be opened already - project available below as GIAssetBundleFailure).
2. Re-build Asset Bundles (Build >> Asset Bundles).
3. Play the scene, the test scene should now be the active scene.
4. Open Lighting Settings (Window >> Lighting >> Settings >> Global Maps tab)
5. Observe the Lighting Data Asset is not assigned where it should be (in this project LightingData), instead it says None (Lighting Data Asset).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Turn off perfomance samplers for samplers disabled in Profiler window
- [PLM] Changing Indirect Intensity values don't affect light probes
- [Facebook] FileNotFound exception when switching SDK.
- Editor crashes after assigning Light Probe Group to Anchor Override Parameter
- Error adding a delegate using EventInfo.AddEventHandler on AOT targets