Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0f3
[AssetBundles] which contain scenes tries to compile scripts for every bundle
Steps to reproduce:
1) open users attached project
2) Toolbar menu > Assets > Asset Bundles > Build Asset Bundles
Actual: First step of every assetbundle building is "Compiling scripts..."
Expected: Script compilation should only happen once
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform