Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.5
[AssetBundles] When cache fills up old bundles are not removed to free space - new bundles are not cached
1) Open attached project
2) Enter play mode
3) If "SpaceOccupied" value is not 0 then press "ClearCache" button;
4) Press "D1" button and wait for downloading of asset bundle to finish
--- After downloading script calls "AssetBundle.Unload(bool)" method
--- In "AssetBundles" section cached asset bundles are marked in yellow color
5) Press "D2" button and wait for downloading of asset bundle to finish
6) Press "D3" button and wait for downloading of asset bundle to finish
--- After this step cache is almost full and there is not enough space for another one asset bundle
7) Press "D4" button
When you press "D4" button the warning message appears in Unity Console: "Not enough space in cache to write file". The asset bundle is being downloaded but not cached.
New asset bundle should be downloaded and cached, while the oldest one should be removed from cache (they all are UNLOADED - AssetBundle.Unload(true) method is called on each of them).
Regression introduced in version 5.3.2p1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When "draw instanced" is changed for entire terrain group and then undone, it is only undone for the terrain that was selected
- Custom Inspectors OnDisable still called after Asset has been deleted
- [Build Pipeline, Meshes] Mesh Optimization is not using enabled Material Keywords
- [UWP][MR] Development console is in incorrect position in Window Mixed Reality app
- Native Plugin regression from 2018.x results in "DllNotFoundException" error