Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.4
[AssetBundles] The editor can create AssetBundles that are too large for the runtime to use
1. Open attached project ("FourGigResources.zip")
2. Create AssetBundle (Top menu->Bug->Create many files, generate bundle.)
Expected result: Warning is thrown and the creation of AssetBundle fails.
Actual result: AssetBundle with size larger than 4GiB is created
Reproducible with: 2018.4.23f1, 2019.3.14f1
Not reproducible with: 2020.1.0b9, 2020.2.0a11 (AssetBundles with the size larger than 4GiB are supported)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Hub doesn't install windows 10 sdk properly
- Crash building for iOS after canceling a build
- Reflective Shaders flicker when using Custom SRP Loop
- Terrain inspector is suggesting a shader which doesn't work
- [Search] Index Manager: Empty item in Include or Exclude list will be taken in count