Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.4.X
[AssetBundles] The editor can create AssetBundles that are too large for the runtime to use
1. Open attached project ("FourGigResources.zip")
2. Create AssetBundle (Top menu->Bug->Create many files, generate bundle.)
Expected result: Warning is thrown and the creation of AssetBundle fails.
Actual result: AssetBundle with size larger than 4GiB is created
Reproducible with: 2018.4.23f1, 2019.3.14f1
Not reproducible with: 2020.1.0b9, 2020.2.0a11 (AssetBundles with the size larger than 4GiB are supported)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Graphics Settings RP Asset is changed to None when you press the Escape Key in Object Picker and choose to Continue
- Dedicated Server player crashes on complex HDRP project
- [Mac] Dedicated Server build only decreases Memory usage, CPU time and Build size remain the same as Standalone
- [Linux][Mac] Executing Build And Run with Dedicated Server platform does not open Terminal
- [deprecated] BuildOptions.EnableHeadlessMode needs clearer warning for its conflicts with BuildOptions.subtarget field