Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.4
[AssetBundles] The editor can create AssetBundles that are too large for the runtime to use
1. Open attached project ("FourGigResources.zip")
2. Create AssetBundle (Top menu->Bug->Create many files, generate bundle.)
Expected result: Warning is thrown and the creation of AssetBundle fails.
Actual result: AssetBundle with size larger than 4GiB is created
Reproducible with: 2018.4.23f1, 2019.3.14f1
Not reproducible with: 2020.1.0b9, 2020.2.0a11 (AssetBundles with the size larger than 4GiB are supported)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Fix doc and typo in Scene TemplatePipeline
- Analytics spams error console when it cannot connect
- New Lighting Settings wipes the settings in the Lighting Window
- Splash screen animation continues playing in the background while resolution is being changed upon launching the player
- Video won't play at start of scene