Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.4.X
[AssetBundles] The editor can create AssetBundles that are too large for the runtime to use
1. Open attached project ("FourGigResources.zip")
2. Create AssetBundle (Top menu->Bug->Create many files, generate bundle.)
Expected result: Warning is thrown and the creation of AssetBundle fails.
Actual result: AssetBundle with size larger than 4GiB is created
Reproducible with: 2018.4.23f1, 2019.3.14f1
Not reproducible with: 2020.1.0b9, 2020.2.0a11 (AssetBundles with the size larger than 4GiB are supported)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Windows Player exe contains unwanted properties, causing text "Unity Playback Engine" to appear in task bar when mousing over it
- Changes made by the Script in the UI Document are reset when performing an Undo operation after changing the GameObject with this Script
- Emissive materials are broken when loading Scene via SceneManager.LoadScene
- [URP] [Decals] ProxyLighting Decal shader doesn't work in Screen Space Technique
- "Pin in New Scene Dialog" option position migrates with "Inspector" window resizing