Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.4.X
[AssetBundles] The editor can create AssetBundles that are too large for the runtime to use
1. Open attached project ("FourGigResources.zip")
2. Create AssetBundle (Top menu->Bug->Create many files, generate bundle.)
Expected result: Warning is thrown and the creation of AssetBundle fails.
Actual result: AssetBundle with size larger than 4GiB is created
Reproducible with: 2018.4.23f1, 2019.3.14f1
Not reproducible with: 2020.1.0b9, 2020.2.0a11 (AssetBundles with the size larger than 4GiB are supported)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first