Search Issue Tracker
Assetbundles larger in 5.4 than in 5.3
1. Open attached project
2. Right-click "testTexture" asset, press "BuildToAB"
3. The script will now build it to an asset bundle.
The bundle sizes are 54-55kB on 5.4 and later and 20kB on 5.3 and earlier, when the target is iOS.
Reproduced on build targets Android and iOS.
Reproduced on: 5.4.0f2, 5.5.0f3, 5.6.0b3
Not reproduced on: 5.3.0f4, 5.3.6p5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Particle System prefab doesn't simulate when in prefab mode and the Editor is playing but paused
- Cannot move/rotate/scale static objects in prefab mode when playing
- No proper error message when mismatching player build and editor version
- PhotoCapture has a very low framerate
- Detail Maps packed differently in Built-in vs URP