Search Issue Tracker
Assetbundles larger in 5.4 than in 5.3
1. Open attached project
2. Right-click "testTexture" asset, press "BuildToAB"
3. The script will now build it to an asset bundle.
The bundle sizes are 54-55kB on 5.4 and later and 20kB on 5.3 and earlier, when the target is iOS.
Reproduced on build targets Android and iOS.
Reproduced on: 5.4.0f2, 5.5.0f3, 5.6.0b3
Not reproduced on: 5.3.0f4, 5.3.6p5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Poor performance when loading or unloading a large Scene
- Go wide on shader compression
- Scene is brighter in Standalone player if it was open in the Editor at build time
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Speech Recognition is not supported error is thrown when setting Unity Hub and Unity version to run as an administrator