Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[AssetBundle] Unity crashes when loading animator controller from resources folder
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Open Test scene and select GameObject in hierarchy
3. If it doesn't have Animatorcontroller component attached, attach it
4. Build asset bundles (Test-> BuildAssetBundle-> BuildassetBundle)
5. Delete animator controller from GameObject
6. Play the scene
7. Unity crashes even if Animator controller is loaded from resources folder
Workaround: Delete animator controller form GameObject and rebuild AssetBundles
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'