Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.4.X
Fixed in 2019.2.X, 2019.3.X
[AssetBundle] "The referenced script (Unknown) on this Behaviour is missing!" errors when loading object from Asset Bundle
How to reproduce:
1. Open the "BundleTest.zip" project
2. Open the "Scene1.unity" scene
3. Build Asset Bundle
- Test -> BuildBundle, You can see the assetbundle in BundleTest/bin folder
4. Edit Game.cs script
- change the Asset Bundle file path in AssetBundle.LoadFromFile("your project folder/bin/bundletest");
5. Enter Play mode
Actual result: 3 warnings are thrown into the console about missing references.
Expected result: No warnings are thrown.
Reproducible with: 2020.1.0a1, 2019.3.0b1, 2019.2.3f1, 2018.4.7f1.
- The issue is not reproducible if line "var ao = EditorSceneManager.LoadSceneAsyncInPlayMode (SCENE2, new LoadSceneParameters (LoadSceneMode.Single));" Game.cs: 23 is commented out.
- Can't test 2017.4 as EditorSceneManager.LoadSceneAsyncInPlayMode is not implemented there.
Fixed in 2020.1.0a9, 2019.3.0b10, 2019.2.13f1, 2018.4.13f1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Graphics Settings RP Asset is changed to None when you press the Escape Key in Object Picker and choose to Continue
- Dedicated Server player crashes on complex HDRP project
- [Mac] Dedicated Server build only decreases Memory usage, CPU time and Build size remain the same as Standalone
- [Linux][Mac] Executing Build And Run with Dedicated Server platform does not open Terminal
- [deprecated] BuildOptions.EnableHeadlessMode needs clearer warning for its conflicts with BuildOptions.subtarget field