Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.4.X
Fixed in 2019.2.X, 2019.3.X
[AssetBundle] "The referenced script (Unknown) on this Behaviour is missing!" errors when loading object from Asset Bundle
How to reproduce:
1. Open the "BundleTest.zip" project
2. Open the "Scene1.unity" scene
3. Build Asset Bundle
- Test -> BuildBundle, You can see the assetbundle in BundleTest/bin folder
4. Edit Game.cs script
- change the Asset Bundle file path in AssetBundle.LoadFromFile("your project folder/bin/bundletest");
5. Enter Play mode
Actual result: 3 warnings are thrown into the console about missing references.
Expected result: No warnings are thrown.
Reproducible with: 2020.1.0a1, 2019.3.0b1, 2019.2.3f1, 2018.4.7f1.
- The issue is not reproducible if line "var ao = EditorSceneManager.LoadSceneAsyncInPlayMode (SCENE2, new LoadSceneParameters (LoadSceneMode.Single));" Game.cs: 23 is commented out.
- Can't test 2017.4 as EditorSceneManager.LoadSceneAsyncInPlayMode is not implemented there.
Fixed in 2020.1.0a9, 2019.3.0b10, 2019.2.13f1, 2018.4.13f1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader variants take too much memory at runtime
- [HDRP][VFX] Output mesh with default shader is incorrectly sorted before the HDRP fog
- Error "'GamepadSpeakerOutputType' does not exist in the namespace 'UnityEngine'" occurs in the Console when building a project
- [M1][Rosetta] Crackling sound when Editor is compiling
- Large delay on SoundHandle.Instance.Destructor when disabling AudioSource