Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.4.X
Fixed in 2019.2.X, 2019.3.X
[AssetBundle] "The referenced script (Unknown) on this Behaviour is missing!" errors when loading object from Asset Bundle
How to reproduce:
1. Open the "BundleTest.zip" project
2. Open the "Scene1.unity" scene
3. Build Asset Bundle
- Test -> BuildBundle, You can see the assetbundle in BundleTest/bin folder
4. Edit Game.cs script
- change the Asset Bundle file path in AssetBundle.LoadFromFile("your project folder/bin/bundletest");
5. Enter Play mode
Actual result: 3 warnings are thrown into the console about missing references.
Expected result: No warnings are thrown.
Reproducible with: 2020.1.0a1, 2019.3.0b1, 2019.2.3f1, 2018.4.7f1.
- The issue is not reproducible if line "var ao = EditorSceneManager.LoadSceneAsyncInPlayMode (SCENE2, new LoadSceneParameters (LoadSceneMode.Single));" Game.cs: 23 is commented out.
- Can't test 2017.4 as EditorSceneManager.LoadSceneAsyncInPlayMode is not implemented there.
Fixed in 2020.1.0a9, 2019.3.0b10, 2019.2.13f1, 2018.4.13f1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The script can be dragged and dropped before it is compiled
- Double clicking script field no longer opens it in the external script editor
- [Android] Build fails with built-in PAD custom asset(s) when using sample Addressable
- [iOS] nw_read_request_report crash
- The serialized field value cannot be changed when trying to set it back to "None"