Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.4.X
Fixed in 2019.2.X, 2019.3.X
[AssetBundle] "The referenced script (Unknown) on this Behaviour is missing!" errors when loading object from Asset Bundle
How to reproduce:
1. Open the "BundleTest.zip" project
2. Open the "Scene1.unity" scene
3. Build Asset Bundle
- Test -> BuildBundle, You can see the assetbundle in BundleTest/bin folder
4. Edit Game.cs script
- change the Asset Bundle file path in AssetBundle.LoadFromFile("your project folder/bin/bundletest");
5. Enter Play mode
Actual result: 3 warnings are thrown into the console about missing references.
Expected result: No warnings are thrown.
Reproducible with: 2020.1.0a1, 2019.3.0b1, 2019.2.3f1, 2018.4.7f1.
- The issue is not reproducible if line "var ao = EditorSceneManager.LoadSceneAsyncInPlayMode (SCENE2, new LoadSceneParameters (LoadSceneMode.Single));" Game.cs: 23 is commented out.
- Can't test 2017.4 as EditorSceneManager.LoadSceneAsyncInPlayMode is not implemented there.
Fixed in 2020.1.0a9, 2019.3.0b10, 2019.2.13f1, 2018.4.13f1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [AssetImport] Changing Graphics APIs in Android platform reimports most of the assets (textures, fonts, ...)
- Stack frames are missing from Console window when in Full Stack trace mode
- An error is returned and no package is listed if an invalid package is hosted on a scoped registry
- Camera.WorldToScreenPoint is producing different behavior with dynamic resolution
- Gray color does not equal gray when comparing Color.gray and Color.gray