Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.2.0
[AssetBundle][CacheServer] Asset bundle names are not properly imported from metafiles if Cache Server is used
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Download Cache server http://unity3d.com/unity/collaboration/
3. Go to Edit> preferences> cache server and change IP address to localhost
4. Go to Editor project settings and make Version control "Visible meta files", Asset serialization "Force text"
4. Create some prefabs and materials
5. Give them an AssetBundle names
6. Close the project and delete its library folder
7. Reopen the project, check the object
8. You will notice that some of it doesn't have AssetBundles
-Notice that if you right click on "Assets" and choose "Reimport All" that these
asset bundle name assignments are still not imported properly.
- If you select each asset individually and right click and choose "Reimport", then
the bundle name is imported properly.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] [Bugreporter] Suggestion box never updates
- [Pen][Editor] Pen position is not consistent with Mouse position in custom Editor window.
- InvalidOperationException when exiting Playmode
- Inspector mode defaults to "Normal" after Editor restart
- UI references to public script functions lost on upgrade