Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 4.5.3
Asset store rendering problems with DX11 on certain graphics cards
In 4.5 the editor runs with DX11 by default which causes rendering issues for the asset store on certain graphics cards
fixed NVidia 880m and NVIDIA GeForce GT 730M, windows 7, 8, 8.1
bug still occurs Intel(R) HD Graphics 4000
--have these gfx devices and install >4.5 windows editor
--open asset store
--NOTICE rendering errors
Disabling Edit>Project Settings>Player>Other Settings>Use Direct3D 11* should work around the issue for the time being.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The Editor does not recognize button release when first releasing the "LShift" button and then "Numpad2"
- Reflection Probe doesn't load until it's selected in the Hierarchy window when the project has been opened
- "ArgumentNullException" error in the Console when selecting certain ScriptableObjects and entering Play Mode
- Configurable joints become bouncier when setting "Bounciness" below 1
- Prefabs get corrupted when editing Particle System curves
Oct 22, 2016 15:46
Using 5.5.0b5 mac version. This doesn't work! HELP please!
Oct 17, 2016 02:29
Bug still in 5.5.0b7 mac version. This fix doesn't work! HELP!!!
Apr 27, 2015 00:20
This bug has reappeared. It is occurring in 4.6.4f1
Sep 29, 2014 18:35
I have a similar problem. When I deactivate DX11 rendering, sometimes the Editor don't update it's render as it should so you can see the part of the window I had open right above the inspector, for example. When I switch focus on various game objects, part of the editor get jagged graphics, like bunch of lines where the menu bar should be.
Sep 03, 2014 12:09
I can confirm this is happening in 4.5.3f3 on my Nvidia 720M driver 340.52 , the above fixed this issue
Aug 29, 2014 09:39
Great !. It's work for me, thanks a lot :).