Search Issue Tracker
Fix In Review for 10.1.0
Fixed in 7.4.1
Found in [Package]
[HDRP] Cubemap asset preview icons are not displayed when the project is created with HDRP template
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a new project with the HDRP template
2. Import any cubemap asset with ".exr" or ".hdr"
3. Change "Texture Shape" in the Inspector window to "Cube" and press "Apply"
4. Observe the imported cubemap
Expected result: Cubemap has a preview icon of how the asset looks like
Actual result: Cubemap has a default icon, providing no information about how the asset looks like
Reproducible with: 2019.2.18f1, 2019.3.0f4, 2020.1.0a19 (HDRP package versions previe.5.0.0 - 7.2.1)
Could not test with: 2017.4, 2018.4 (No asset preview icons)
Note: This bug seems to only occur when the project is created with the HDRP template. Afterwards, you can uninstall HDRP, the issue will still occur. Testing showed that it has no connection to the HDRP package or its version.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Video won't play at start of scene
- Material error appears when changing Atlas Render Mode for fonts
- Editor throws a console error every time the layout it reset
- Crash on physx::NpShapeManager::findSceneQueryData when entering Play Mode
- Single RenderTexture leak when scattering texture using ScatterAlphamap/EndPaintHeightmap