Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 10.1.0
Fixed in 7.4.1
Found in [Package]
[HDRP] Cubemap asset preview icons are not displayed when the project is created with HDRP template
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a new project with the HDRP template
2. Import any cubemap asset with ".exr" or ".hdr"
3. Change "Texture Shape" in the Inspector window to "Cube" and press "Apply"
4. Observe the imported cubemap
Expected result: Cubemap has a preview icon of how the asset looks like
Actual result: Cubemap has a default icon, providing no information about how the asset looks like
Reproducible with: 2019.2.18f1, 2019.3.0f4, 2020.1.0a19 (HDRP package versions previe.5.0.0 - 7.2.1)
Could not test with: 2017.4, 2018.4 (No asset preview icons)
Note: This bug seems to only occur when the project is created with the HDRP template. Afterwards, you can uninstall HDRP, the issue will still occur. Testing showed that it has no connection to the HDRP package or its version.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [VFX Graph/Oculus] Chained GPU Events are not running are not running on Quest 2
- Class Properties get overwritten when using IL2CPP
- Some shader variants don't show up when "_vertex" is added to shader code
- Point Lights are not visible on Mobile when adjusting RBG values by a custom script
- [CacheServer] After you cancel one upload, all next uploads will stuck, sometimes that leads to a crash