Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 10.1.0
Fixed in 7.4.1
Found in [Package]
[HDRP] Cubemap asset preview icons are not displayed when the project is created with HDRP template
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a new project with the HDRP template
2. Import any cubemap asset with ".exr" or ".hdr"
3. Change "Texture Shape" in the Inspector window to "Cube" and press "Apply"
4. Observe the imported cubemap
Expected result: Cubemap has a preview icon of how the asset looks like
Actual result: Cubemap has a default icon, providing no information about how the asset looks like
Reproducible with: 2019.2.18f1, 2019.3.0f4, 2020.1.0a19 (HDRP package versions previe.5.0.0 - 7.2.1)
Could not test with: 2017.4, 2018.4 (No asset preview icons)
Note: This bug seems to only occur when the project is created with the HDRP template. Afterwards, you can uninstall HDRP, the issue will still occur. Testing showed that it has no connection to the HDRP package or its version.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- The property of a component becomes read-only when it is bound to "PropertyStreamHandle"
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
- Shader Graph changes the Position of Prefab instances in Play mode