Search Issue Tracker
[Asset Importers] Unity doesn't re-create missing launcher files in the Library folder
.npm, node and null files do not recreate while launching Unity for the first time.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Get a PC which didn't have Unity installed or delete three files -.npm, node and null, located in
For macOS: Library/Unity/Packages(package.js should be left)
For Windows: AppData\Roaming\Unity\Packages
2. Install Unity 2020.2.0a3.
3. Start Unity.
.npm, node and null files not created.
Without any issues .npm, node and null files are recreated.
2020.2.0a3, 2020.1.0b1, 2020.1.0a19.
Working Fine on:
Windows 10 & macOS 10.14
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Poor error message from IL2CPP on Windows Desktop with specific Visual Studio installation sequence
- [WebGL] Nothing is rendered (the screen is black) in the Player when using Safari
- [CPULM] Enabling indirect denoising and gaussian AO filter causes bright halos
- [Android]APK fails to be registered when building using Keystore with the build
- Analytics spams error console when it cannot connect