Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.4.0
Asset import did not unload metadata path error after switching Animation compression
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Open TestScene scene
3. Select Queen 0.FBX model
4. Go to Animations tab in Inspector
5. Change animation compression from Keyframe Reduction to Off and Apply
6. Notice two errors in console:
-"Asset import did not unload metadata path. This will leak memory. File a bug with repro steps please."
Not reproducible: 5.0.3p3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website