Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.4.0
Asset import did not unload metadata path error after switching Animation compression
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Open TestScene scene
3. Select Queen 0.FBX model
4. Go to Animations tab in Inspector
5. Change animation compression from Keyframe Reduction to Off and Apply
6. Notice two errors in console:
-"Asset import did not unload metadata path. This will leak memory. File a bug with repro steps please."
Not reproducible: 5.0.3p3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [LWRP][ARKit] Camera feed is not seen when using LWRP on iOS devices
- One Input axis does not work after using Input.ResetInputAxes() while both axes are held down
- [UWP] Build fails when the project folder name has non-ascii character.
- Prefab Asset changes are not reflected inside Prefab Editor when Unity Editor is in the Play Mode
- [Audio] DSP Buffer Size sets to Best performance when pressing trying to set to default