Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
Asset import did not unload metadata path error after switching Animation compression
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Open TestScene scene
3. Select Queen 0.FBX model
4. Go to Animations tab in Inspector
5. Change animation compression from Keyframe Reduction to Off and Apply
6. Notice two errors in console:
-"Asset import did not unload metadata path. This will leak memory. File a bug with repro steps please."
Not reproducible: 5.0.3p3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lightmaps are baked incorrectly for GameObjects when their Position is <=-2048 or >=2048 on any of the coordinates
- Sahder errors in Player when "Strict shader variant matching" is enabled and the rendering path is set to "Deferred"
- NullReferenceExceptions are being thrown when saving a ScriptableObject with an array of a type with a CustomPropertyDrawer that uses TrackPropertyValue
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached