Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
Asset import did not unload metadata path error after switching Animation compression
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Open TestScene scene
3. Select Queen 0.FBX model
4. Go to Animations tab in Inspector
5. Change animation compression from Keyframe Reduction to Off and Apply
6. Notice two errors in console:
-"Asset import did not unload metadata path. This will leak memory. File a bug with repro steps please."
Not reproducible: 5.0.3p3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete