Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 4.5
Asset Import dialog cancel button does not work
The cancel button in asset reimport dialog does not work when switching platforms. To reproduce:
- Open any project that takes non-trivial time to import (ex. TheChase)
- Switch platform between any mobile platform and standalone, or vice versa
- Observe all the assets being re-imported, with progress dialog with cancel button.
- Press the cancel button
Assert reimport and build process is cancelled as expected.
The import progress dialog is closed and replaced with another import dialog that does no longer have the cancel button, and the importing process continues until complete.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] SystemInfo.systemMemorySize returns negative values
- [Physics Debugger] Colliders are visualized even if their Layer is not selected in the Show Layers property
- Crash on PAL_LocalIPC_IsConnected when IPC fails on launch
- [macOS] Video Player's 5.1 audio channel layout is incorrect when outputting to Audio Source
- AssetDatabase is overwriting GUIDs