Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Fixed in 2018.4, 2019.1, 2019.2
[Asset Bundles] Sprite Mask Sorting Layer resets to default when asset is loaded from asset bundle
1. Open attached project
2. Press Play
3. Inspect "SpriteMask (Clone)"
Actual result: The prefab's clone lose its sorting layer, it is set to default
Expected result: The prefab's clone should not lose its sorting layer, should have the same UI not default
Reproduced with: 2017.4.0f1; 2017.4.6f1; 2017.4.21f1; 2018.2.20f1; 2018.3.7f1; 2019.1.0b4; 2019.2.0a6
Note: If loading the asset using AssetDatabase.LoadAssetAtPath in the editor, the sorting layer comes through fine
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'UnityEngine.UnityAPICompatibilityVersionAttribute..ctor
- [URP] Cannot assign overlay cameras to a camera stack while in Prefab Mode.
- "Go to previous Keyframe" button/shortcut does not work in the Animation Window
- Passing Scene names to LoadScene(Async)InPlayMode instead of full path loads empty Scenes
- [Linux] [Editor] Input.GetAxis("Mouse ScrollWheel") always returns 0 when Cursor.lockState is set to CursorLockMode.Locked