Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.1
[Asset Bundles] Can't skip the last file extension when loading assets with multiple file extensions from asset bundles
1. Open the attached project
2. Build AssetBundles (Asses->Build AssetBundles from the menu)
3. Load the "start" scene.
4. Press Play
5. Observe the Console Window
--- You should see that assetBundle.Contains("test.png") returns false when trying to find "test.png.bytes"
--- assetBundle.Contains("test_png") returns true when trying to find "test_png.bytes"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Search Picker] Undoing selection in unity while the picker is opens doesn't close the picker
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Replace no longer replaces when using incremental pipeline
- [LightProbes] Individual light probe gizmos are no longer visible
- [iOS] Canvas does not change when enabled in OnApplicationFocus/OnApplicationPause events