Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0
Asset Bundle Variant fails to resolve material when using WWW.LoadFromCatcheOrDownload
Steps to reproduce:
1. Make sure there is only Assets folder in the Project folder
2. Open attached project
3. Open scene "boostrap"
4. In the top bar: My Asset Bundles > Build It
5. Play scene
Expected behavior: Red or green ball (depending on the script VariantLoader.cs) appears on the screen
Actual result: Asset Bundle Variant fails to resolve material
Reproduced with: 5.4.2p2, 5.5.0b11, 5.6.0a2
Not reproduced with: 5.4.2p1, 5.3.6p1 and older.
In the 13th line of script VariantLoader.cs user can change a name of a string "stuff.sd" to "stuff.hd". This way two different types of Asset Bundles are tested.
Reproduced on both Mac and Windows.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Mute Other Audio Sources is not muting background audio on a device when toggled on
- Local keywords can be overridden by global keyword state
- Material Constructor doesn't copy ShaderKeyword from material in Play Mode
- IL2CPP error at Unity.IL2CPP.HashCodeCache`1.GetUniqueHash(T value) when building on Android
- [URP] [Debug View] [Mobile] Lighting Features - missing “Everything” checkbox (editor panel has it)