Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.1
Asset Bundle caching key gets corrupted if there are "/" characters on the query parameters
1. Open provided projects "test" scene
2. Enter play mode and look at the console
Expected: Everything caches properly
Actual: Because of "/" and "&" characters the caching fails
Fixed in: 2018.1.0b1
Reproduced on: 5.6.0f2(there are some runtime errors but they are unrelated), 5.5.1p4, 5.5.2f1 (all 64bit)
Can't reproduce on: 5.4.0f3, 5.3.4f1 (Due to changes in syntax errors are thrown)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- (Asset DB v1) Deleted Metadata is re-imported based on asset (as opposed to on default behaviour) created off
- [GraphView] Nodes are displayed white on Linux
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.
- [Interactions] InputAction.CallbackContext.interaction does not hold the correct value, when it is set to Default.
- Video is not fitted into the screen vertically when Aspect Ratio "Fit Vertically" or "Fit Inside" is selected