Search Issue Tracker
Planned for 2021.2.X
Assertion triggered when using Compile and show code button in Shader inspector
1. Make a new project from 3D template.
2. Create a new unlit shader.
3. Open the new shader inspector, select a custom graphics API or "All platforms".
4. Click on "Compile and show code".
Expected: no assertion is triggered
Actual: several assertions are triggered (buildTarget.platform >= kFirstValidStandaloneTarget)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Poor performance when loading or unloading a large Scene
- Go wide on shader compression
- Scene is brighter in Standalone player if it was open in the Editor at build time
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Speech Recognition is not supported error is thrown when setting Unity Hub and Unity version to run as an administrator