Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Assertion triggered when using Compile and show code button in Shader inspector
1. Make a new project from 3D template.
2. Create a new unlit shader.
3. Open the new shader inspector, select a custom graphics API or "All platforms".
4. Click on "Compile and show code".
Expected: no assertion is triggered
Actual: several assertions are triggered (buildTarget.platform >= kFirstValidStandaloneTarget)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [ChromeOS] Pixelbook can switch to portrait orientations which result in vertical resolution that cannot be undone
- Compute Shader with RWBuffer<> type throws an error when it is compiled with Vulkan API
- [Device Simulator] When simulator window is narrow, toolbar controls deform and some become inacessible
- [Device Simulator] Only one Touch Input is recognized when using Device Simulator
- "PropertiesGUI() is being called recursively" warning produced when trying to open color picker when object picker is opened