Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Assertion triggered when using Compile and show code button in Shader inspector
1. Make a new project from 3D template.
2. Create a new unlit shader.
3. Open the new shader inspector, select a custom graphics API or "All platforms".
4. Click on "Compile and show code".
Expected: no assertion is triggered
Actual: several assertions are triggered (buildTarget.platform >= kFirstValidStandaloneTarget)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first