Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Fixed in 2018.2.X
Assertion '(srcInfo.GetChannelMask() & copyChannels)==copyChannels' after marking mesh without lightmaps UVs as lightmap static
Steps to repro:
1. Open attached project and 't1' scene;
2. Drag prefab 'Cube_3-materials' (having no lightmap UVs) from the Project folder to the Hierarchy;
3. In the Inspector mark 'Cube_3-materials' gameobject as 'Static'.
Assertion '(srcInfo.GetChannelMask() & copyChannels)==copyChannels' is thrown. See attached video.
Regression introduced in Unity 2018.1.0a1.
No assertion are thrown after marking gameobject with mesh having no lightmap UVs as static.
- Reproducible in 2018.2.0b1, 2018.1.0f1, 2018.1.0a1;
- Not reproducible in 2017.4.1f1, 2017.2.2p4 .
- Reproducible only for mesh having no lightmap UVs; not reprorducible if lightmap UVs have been generated automatically for the mesh.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Unknown managed type referenced" error is thrown on Play Mode enter with Profiler recording
- CapsuleCast from certain positions fails to detect a hit
- ShaderUtil.GetShaderData(shader).SubshaderCount does not count unsupported subshader
- GameObject.GetComponents returns the wrong number of components
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build