Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3
Assertion '(srcInfo.GetChannelMask() & copyChannels)==copyChannels' after marking mesh without lightmaps UVs as lightmap static
Steps to repro:
1. Open attached project and 't1' scene;
2. Drag prefab 'Cube_3-materials' (having no lightmap UVs) from the Project folder to the Hierarchy;
3. In the Inspector mark 'Cube_3-materials' gameobject as 'Static'.
Assertion '(srcInfo.GetChannelMask() & copyChannels)==copyChannels' is thrown. See attached video.
Regression introduced in Unity 2018.1.0a1.
No assertion are thrown after marking gameobject with mesh having no lightmap UVs as static.
- Reproducible in 2018.2.0b1, 2018.1.0f1, 2018.1.0a1;
- Not reproducible in 2017.4.1f1, 2017.2.2p4 .
- Reproducible only for mesh having no lightmap UVs; not reprorducible if lightmap UVs have been generated automatically for the mesh.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unity Ads Package conflict with Moq framework
- Particle system trails sprites modifies unexpectedly when Texture Sheet Animation is enabled
- "Density" in "Buoyancy Effector 2D" description is inaccurate and difficult to understand
- Some Isometric Tiles are not Rendered on the Tilemap when using "Chunk" Mode on the Tilemap Renderer
- Input.GetKeyUp and Input.GetKeyDown always Return False when used in the Coroutine with WaitForEndOfFrame Return type