Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Fixed in 2018.2.X
Assertion '(srcInfo.GetChannelMask() & copyChannels)==copyChannels' after marking mesh without lightmaps UVs as lightmap static
Steps to repro:
1. Open attached project and 't1' scene;
2. Drag prefab 'Cube_3-materials' (having no lightmap UVs) from the Project folder to the Hierarchy;
3. In the Inspector mark 'Cube_3-materials' gameobject as 'Static'.
Assertion '(srcInfo.GetChannelMask() & copyChannels)==copyChannels' is thrown. See attached video.
Regression introduced in Unity 2018.1.0a1.
No assertion are thrown after marking gameobject with mesh having no lightmap UVs as static.
- Reproducible in 2018.2.0b1, 2018.1.0f1, 2018.1.0a1;
- Not reproducible in 2017.4.1f1, 2017.2.2p4 .
- Reproducible only for mesh having no lightmap UVs; not reprorducible if lightmap UVs have been generated automatically for the mesh.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux][Test Framework] Test Runner prevents interaction with the pause button when "Debug.Break" is used in a test
- A vertical graphical artifact appears on Android Player when clearing Z & Stencil Buffer and running with OpenGLES3 Graphics API
- Player crashes when built with IL2CPP Scripting backend
- TextMeshPro package throws multiple Shader errors when importing TMP Essential Resources
- Package Manager search text field has no validation and leads to Editor freezes