Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Fixed in 2018.2
Assertion '(srcInfo.GetChannelMask() & copyChannels)==copyChannels' after marking mesh without lightmaps UVs as lightmap static
Steps to repro:
1. Open attached project and 't1' scene;
2. Drag prefab 'Cube_3-materials' (having no lightmap UVs) from the Project folder to the Hierarchy;
3. In the Inspector mark 'Cube_3-materials' gameobject as 'Static'.
Assertion '(srcInfo.GetChannelMask() & copyChannels)==copyChannels' is thrown. See attached video.
Regression introduced in Unity 2018.1.0a1.
No assertion are thrown after marking gameobject with mesh having no lightmap UVs as static.
- Reproducible in 2018.2.0b1, 2018.1.0f1, 2018.1.0a1;
- Not reproducible in 2017.4.1f1, 2017.2.2p4 .
- Reproducible only for mesh having no lightmap UVs; not reprorducible if lightmap UVs have been generated automatically for the mesh.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Canvas' and Camera's gizmos resize when Scene View is maximized
- Animator.Update CPU time spikes when multiple animations are playing
- Assert Exceptions in Finalizers are not logged to Console
- [Legacy Input] Left and Right stick press doesn't work on Xbox One and PS4 controllers
- [VCS] Improve UI/UX of connection params (history of previous params, auto-find p4config, etc.)